Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 313894 Good Morning GW
nice morning rage about the customer phone service. I do believe some places will run you around in circles waiting on hold forever in hopes that we will just give up. (Which I have done in the past in aggravation). This happens so often anymore with automated systems that they make us succumb to their inadequate procedures. Even my doc offices still riding on the covid thing for customer service being so slow telling you right up front it’s gonna be a while before you get to talk to a human. They offer a call back so you don’t have to wait but they never call you back when you leave your number after waiting 20-30 minutes in hopes that your turn in line will be coming up. And that same song too over and over again even laying the phone down on speaker to wait while you burn one is aggravating as heck…
happened to me twice last week so I’m with ya… View attachment 313898 passing back to GW so he can calm his willies
So far it's been a week of nothing on this one.
I coul

If you need someone to set them on fire let me see if Roster is not busy and we can be in the air in 30 minutes....
Hold that thought!
I have found when you pet your willy it calms down automatically....
A half a bar of soap later, after multiple tries with and without help, and my @#$%^&*()_+ Century Link e-mail still doesn't work.

So far it's been a week of nothing on this one.

Hold that thought!

A half a bar of soap later, after multiple tries with and without help, and my @#$%^&*()_+ Century Link e-mail still doesn't work.

calm down and have some coffee and have some dabs

D92DC0B5-8D6F-4F0B-9CD1-8247BEF0B3EF.jpeg

Nice walk today then a trip to the grow store. Didn't have my lights in stock so had to order them. Back now and it is football time in a few. Will relax thre rest of the day and hit it hard tomorrow. Cuts will be taken....a bunch of them.

Hope the Men's soccer team is getting their azz kicked. Don't support those who don't support the country that made them rich. Most of all.....I WON'T WATCH!!

giphy.gif

good morning

so the wind blew the pilot light out on the furnace last night and its cold

space heaters and Swede is baking some pumpkins to make some pumpkin pies so that heat helps

the bad part is the fecking furnace requires a special tool to light it and only the Lennox repair man has one

that fecker charges $125 to come out and light the furnace and that really chaps my hide

feck that Dave Lennox dude, imma gonna figure out how to light it today even if i freeze,to death

44000DB3-519D-4AC2-952C-61A04C49D640.jpeg

good morning

space heaters and Swede is baking some pumpkins to make some pumpkin pies so that heat helps

the bad part is the fecking furnace requires a special tool to light it and only the Lennox repair man has one

that fecker charges $125 to come out and light the furnace and that really chaps my hide

feck that Dave Lennox dude, imma gonna figure out how to light it today even if i freeze,to death

View attachment 313983
Special tool? To light the pilot? That’s a new ripoff…
I would YouTube it big for your furnace model. I’m sure you will find a way to accomplish this without a tool

Morning Misfits. Happy Shatterday.

Sorry about your furnace issues Big. It's fricken cold out. Hope you get the pilot light figured out. Had this house built in 95 and still have the original furnace. I have a new one ordered. My HVAC guy is really busy now with the onset of colder weather....I am expecting a call from him once things slow down. That ain't gonna be cheap. Will do the a/c at the same time.

Gonna try and take cuts today. Probably shouldn't as my the wounds from my recent hand procedure haven't totally closed. Last thing I need is to get it infected. But I am starting to get way behind on things.

Am also starting to harvest the latest tomorrow....time keeps on moving into the future......

good morning

View attachment 313983

Latest posts

Back