Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roster I use these for my barbecuing. The one I showed Big is for lighting furnaces.View attachment 314002
Yes but I was talking one of these
1669484371505.png

Most likely it is too short to reach the sweet spot.

Furnace, what’s a furnace? I had a friend come over to keep an eye on Ivan while I went back and took care of the garden. It needs some serious time out there with me but it’s not going to get it for a little while. I am not happy with what I see on some of the leaves, but I guess I’ll eventually sort it out.

Cuts are taken and gardening is complete for the day. Did a pretty good job with only one good hand. Beautiful late fall day so I am gonna take a walk.

Making QWET is easy. I just hate de carbonating....makes the house stink for days.
How are you decarboxylating? You can do it odorless when extracting QWET.

How are you decarboxylating? You can do it odorless when extracting QWET.

my guess is he crumbles his flowers up and puts them on a cookie sheet and into the over at about what , 220-230 degrees for 25 minutes?

is that really necessary?

we never decarb any flowers befor making oil , whether using everclear or tane

my guess is he crumbles his flowers up and puts them on a cookie sheet and into the over at about what , 220-230 degrees for 25 minutes?

is that really necessary?

we never decarb any flowers befor making oil , whether using everclear or tane
You can decarboxylate the extract afterwards with heat and stink things up less than decarboxylating flowers, though you can decarboxylate flowers in a closed turkey bag at 250F.

You can also decarb the extract solution before removing the alcohol and produce no smell. You hold the jars of solution at 150F for X days.

You only need to decarboxylate if you are taking it orally, so that the THC can make it past the blood brain barrier to reach the CB-1 receptors in your brain.

If you vaporize or burn it, it decarboxylates on the spot from the heat.

You can decarboxylate the extract afterwards with heat and stink things up less than decarboxylating flowers, though you can decarboxylate flowers in a closed turkey bag at 250F.

You can also decarb the extract solution before removing the alcohol and produce no smell. You hold the jars of solution at 150F for X days.

You only need to decarboxylate if you are taking it orally, so that the THC can make it past the blood brain barrier to reach the CB-1 receptors in your brain.

If you vaporize or burn it, it decarboxylates on the spot from the heat.

BAM!

there it is

I just read ten posts and did not understand a friggin' thing about any of them.

Unca's Useless Trivia: Our English language has more words than any other language -- about 615,000. German is second with about 185,000.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Wishing everyone a delightful Sunday!

A rainy day here, starting at 44F and 80% RH, with 13 mph breeze and predicted to reach 47F.

An empty calendar and debauchery in the wind...........View attachment 314052View attachment 314053
Just now it is 78F, still air. Puffy white clouds. Was just outside giving Fancy Pants and Beau (my wild/tame peacocks) breakfast: Black oil seeds and roasted peanuts.

Latest posts

Back