Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1669646316572.png

say , aren’t you supposed to be having a monday morning safety meeting or be inspecting something?……..looking over some blueprints?

im retired , i am looking over some hash and trying to decide what flavor i want

my advice to those near retirement , do it , do it asap , 62 is good!

ok , baack to dabbing

say , aren’t you supposed to be having a monday morning safety meeting or be inspecting something?……..looking over some blueprints?

im retired , i am looking over some hash and trying to decide what flavor i want

my advice to those near retirement , do it , do it asap , 62 is good!

ok , baack to dabbing
I already did all of that.
Won't see you guys much tomorrow. Got to get up early and go to Tulsa Oklahoma. Going to be a looooong day.

why thank you , thank you very much

been called a lot worse , have ate my share of crow pie , and wiped many an egg off my face

but like the Man said , do not quit eating cookies just because your mom burned them once…..

View attachment 314126
I cried on the Mom, burned cookies comment...... :rolleyes:

Long day and it just came to an end. I was actually able to go out and do some clean up work outside. Leaves were everywhere......gone now. Cut the grass one last time as well. Gonna get a good shot of snow tomorrow so I got my snow blower out and fired it up. Also found time to install a new trolling motor prop. All that after spending some of my morning at the physical therapist for a hand exam.

Now time to get wasted. Unfortunately Mrs Pute is way ahead of me.

giphy.gif

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! More rain here, starting at 35F and 91% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 49F.

I removed the last pepper and tomato plants from my raised garden and dug out the bamboo that snuck in underneath from the neighbor's yard. I pulled about six feet of rhizome, but there is still some left on the other side of the fence that the neighbor will have to remove. Wish I knew where the neighbor who planted it moved to, so I could covertly gift him with cuttings a half dozen or so places in his new yard.

Latest posts

Back