Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1669921723435.png

got it fixed…..

the thermocouple was bad!

the Lennox dude got here monday and fixed it just before the cold front hit
Good thing to. It got damn cold here. Back from a walk. Ice is starting to form on the edges of the lake.......all boat ramps closed yesterday. Won't open again until mid March.

A British made Webley Scott, or would any handgun do? :)
I somehow get the feeling that Hopper doesn't like father daughter dances.

Hippie,,,,,,,,,,,,,Fk you Tony. 😂 😂 😂

Pute we raised our Granddaughter until she was 10yrs old. She was our world. I would kill a mother fker for touching her,,give him CPR until he could see me again and then kill him again.:mad:

I raised a daughter and I love her to death.....just not like that. Sickening.
Same here. I'd kill a man just as quick for her as I would my wife. Back when the Old Hen was pregnant, she asked me which I wanted, a boy or a girl. I said girl. I'd butt heads with a boy child like my father and I did, but a little girl will give me the last kiss I get before they toss the dirt on me.

A British made Webley Scott, or would any handgun do? :)
They are dangerous, as a lot of GI's found out. They are .45 caliber, but the US .45 cartridge is loaded WAY heavier than the Webley .45 cartridge and it fits right in.

Shoot the wrong ammo, and you might have the Webley split open. Lotsa GI's did this.

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around and best wishes to all on this lovely Frieday morning in the US of A!
bigarmhug.gif

A break in the rain with only clouds predicted, starting at 36F and 86% RH, with 7 mph breeze and reaching 45F during the heat of the day.

I whomped up a big pot of Miso soup yesterday and worked on the Medusa project. Thus far our team has one supplier offering remedial chromatography columns, plans for DIY column as well as LLE, an LPG supplier offering CC-LLE scrubbed Medusa free LPG, and several other LLE projects in progress.

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back