Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and anyone wanna stay up after midnight and let it all hang out?

Funny ,we had been invited to friends thanksgiving with a full spread. His MIL made a pumpkin pie and a cheesecake old school.
She is probably 77 with her hands badly crippled with rheumatoid arthritis. We had good coffee after nine and I cant remember when I had coffee so late. As I got older 6 is my cut off time.

And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.
For It Is Written:

"And Yea! All the people threw camel shit -- for in those days, confetti was not yet invented."

Last edited:
Good morning all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Morning Misfits. Happy Shatterday. My Frost Hammer is getting cut and hung today. Lots of dry trimming in the days ahead. Gotta keep the supply chain moving. Something our transportation secretary knows nothing about.

Hope it warms up today..... Bad case of cabin fever here. A walk would help a lot.

Morning Misfits. Happy Shatterday.

Sorry about your furnace issues Big. It's fricken cold out. Hope you get the pilot light figured out. Had this house built in 95 and still have the original furnace. I have a new one ordered. My HVAC guy is really busy now with the onset of colder weather....I am expecting a call from him once things slow down. That ain't gonna be cheap. Will do the a/c at the same time.

Gonna try and take cuts today. Probably shouldn't as my the wounds from my recent hand procedure haven't totally closed. Last thing I need is to get it infected. But I am starting to get way behind on things.

Am also starting to harvest the latest tomorrow....time keeps on moving into the future......
My furnace is fairly new. The central A/C unit is a miracle. Works excellent still, installed in 1983!

Bubba

Just finished chopping and hanging my 3rd plant this week. Each two days apart. Gold Digger has been hanging for 6 days now. SnowCaine was next and the plant closest to the cameras is Frost Hammer.....freshly cut. The real trimming will start soon. Not bad for a one handed o'l man.

IMG_20221203_102818645.jpg

Latest posts

Back