Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don’t know what that stuff is or how to burn it but if I’m ever in town big you gonna train me 😜
Google Qxomo. Its the little dab rig Grey and I were talking about a couple weeks ago. If it doesnt have the new quartz bowl, spend extra 12 bucks for one of those....then, "youse put the dab in the coconut and grind it all up."

Bubba

Bold statement to the gods of murpheys law me thinks .....
I know! I had the guy out to talk about replacement, and he said he would, but said if it was him, wait! Of course it was at the end of summer. He said the same thing, but it works well so why replace now? He also said, these things are not made like they were in the day (old style feon) and it (the new one) was probably as likely to fail, I would just have a warantee. so, there it sits.

Bubba

Cuts are taken and gardening is complete for the day. Did a pretty good job with only one good hand. Beautiful late fall day so I am gonna take a walk.

Makin
You can decarboxylate the extract afterwards with heat and stink things up less than decarboxylating flowers, though you can decarboxylate flowers in a closed turkey bag at 250F.

You can also decarb the extract solution before removing the alcohol and produce no smell. You hold the jars of solution at 150F for X days.

You only need to decarboxylate if you are taking it orally, so that the THC can make it past the blood brain barrier to reach the CB-1 receptors in your brain.

If you vaporize or burn it, it decarboxylates on the spot from the heat.
That was my understanding, no decarb for QWET, for vapping. I wanted full spectrum, and as your article points out, well in the questions afterwards, that decarbing prior to QWET drives off many turpenes?

Bubba

1670094622314.jpeg

Forgive me Lord ( and Grandma too...) ,I just couldn't help myself ..... :rolleyes:

^^^^^….from the Book of Walter ch9 v14

rumor has it that you assisted Moses in the writing on the tablets , something about time travel and space portals in Iraq
Just with the grammar and spelling.
I know! I had the guy out to talk about replacement, and he said he would, but said if it was him, wait! Of course it was at the end of summer. He said the same thing, but it works well so why replace now? He also said, these things are not made like they were in the day (old style feon) and it (the new one) was probably as likely to fail, I would just have a warantee. so, there it sits.

Bubba
Spent 9K on a new boiler in September. I was tempted to keep the old one going 'cause it's butt assed simple, but I wanted to make sure the Old Hen and Pullet would have something reliable, just in case.

Latest posts

Back