Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1670161844098.png

Bring coffee and weed and snacks when doing it .its so much fun.
Sometimes I park and sit in a really good parking spot and listen to music. get high and leave the car in reverse .people go nuts ....

Well fk. My Wife has been in bed sick for 3 days. She just tested positive for Covid. She is doing okay for someone that is 70yrs old. Course this woman takes no meds and does not look or act her age.
I'm not feeling to good either. My ass will be home this week. They won't let me come to work. Not that I give a shit. I still get paid.

Well fk. My Wife has been in bed sick for 3 days. She just tested positive for Covid. She is doing okay for someone that is 70yrs old. Course this woman takes no meds and does not look or act her age.
I'm not feeling to good either. My ass will be home this week. They won't let me come to work. Not that I give a shit. I still get paid.
hope you both get better ...

Y’all remember to keep Giggy in mind tomorrow. He’s going in to have his ticker tinkered with as is my hubby tomorrow as well same procedure. If y’all are the praying type, please say a prayer for both their docs to have a steady hand and not to make any mistakes. Thanx y’all 🥰
Ima gonna do em both ..twice

Y’all remember to keep Giggy in mind tomorrow. He’s going in to have his ticker tinkered with as is my hubby tomorrow as well same procedure. If y’all are the praying type, please say a prayer for both their docs to have a steady hand and not to make any mistakes. Thanx y’all 🥰
there is power in prayer...I am a believer...

Latest posts

Back