Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well fk. My Wife has been in bed sick for 3 days. She just tested positive for Covid. She is doing okay for someone that is 70yrs old. Course this woman takes no meds and does not look or act her age.
I'm not feeling to good either. My ass will be home this week. They won't let me come to work. Not that I give a shit. I still get paid.
Be well brother! Sending healing thoughts!
Y’all remember to keep Giggy in mind tomorrow. He’s going in to have his ticker tinkered with as is my hubby tomorrow as well same procedure. If y’all are the praying type, please say a prayer for both their docs to have a steady hand and not to make any mistakes. Thanx y’all 🥰
Sending prayers and healing thoughts to both of you. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! 34F and cloudy and yesterday's snow in the valley is all gone.

Wishing everyone a lovely new Moonday!

Attachments

• artemis-goddess-moon-goddess-2360990620.jpg
    artemis-goddess-moon-goddess-2360990620.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
Good morning misfits. Catching a morning buzz before taking the hubby to the hospital for his heart procedure. I most likely will be in a waiting room all day probably masked up as I’m sure they will require masks there. Will be glad when this is all over and I can bring my man home 💕

Good morning misfits. Catching a morning buzz before taking the hubby to the hospital for his heart procedure. I most likely will be in a waiting room all day probably masked up as I’m sure they will require masks there. Will be glad when this is all over and I can bring my man home 💕
All the best to you both 😍

Happy Moanday! How are you feeling today Hopper? Hope you and Mrs Hopper are ok.

Sorry Subby. Hope everything is ok.

I think winter is arriving: it is 72F out there right now (inna dark).
Rub it in Walt.....ha ha.

Been busting my azz in the grow. Got everything done.....got as physical therapist appointment later and didn't think I would be able to finish before it but I got er dun. Yea.....now I won't be pulling scissor duty after dark.

Will take the dog for a quick walk and off to the physical therapist.

Last edited:
Been busting my azz in the grow. Got everything done.....got as physical therapist appointment later and didn't thing I would be able to finish before it but I got er dun. Yea.....now I won't be pulling scissor duty after dark.

Will take the dog for a quick walk and off to the physical therapist.

hey , i just heard that Prime Time is taking over as head coach of CU and he already said his son is gonna be the starting qb next season

what is up with all that?

hey , i just heard that Prime Time is taking over as head coach of CU and he already said his son is gonna be the starting qb next season

what is up with all that?
Big name but can he turn a loosing program around. I was born in Missouri......show me!!!

Latest posts

Back