Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eleven missing children were either located or recovered near Denver, Colorado this month in the first operation ever conducted in that state by a special U.S. Marshals unit dedicated to finding missing children.
I would dedicate a good table saw ,a rotary hammer ,complete set of holesaws and asst pliars for that unit to use in investigations, negotiations and use to answer questions. ( a GOOD multitool is a great start....

1670326741026.jpeg

Buddy took this on a road trip in Colorado .

Bunch of tough mofos out west
Good Morning ...

Goodnight brothers and sisters. My Covid ass is going to try and get some sleep.
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gooode morning all! Cool and cloudy here with an empty calendar.

I worked on answering technical e-mails without the benefit of referencing articles in Graywolfslair, and was reminded how time consuming it is. No prognosis from my webmaster on the rebirth schedule.........

Lots of other annoying computer issues, some of which I fixed and some still hanging. Still no response from Century Link on my e-mail send problems, and Grayfox's computer is now having memory storage issues. I sent a text to my IT support asking for help............. Not sure which side is winning in my love/hate relationship with computers.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gooode morning all! Cool and cloudy here with an empty calendar.

I worked on answering technical e-mails without the benefit of referencing articles in Graywolfslair, and was reminded how time consuming it is. No prognosis from my webmaster on the rebirth schedule.........

Lots of other annoying computer issues, some of which I fixed and some still hanging. Still no response from Century Link on my e-mail send problems, and Grayfox's computer is now having memory storage issues. I sent a text to my IT support asking for help............. Not sure which side is winning in my love/hate relationship with computers.
Wow GW when it rains it pours. I’m sure that somehow you will find some positive in all this if nothing else but sharpening your reorganization noggin skills.
I got to bring home my main squeeze from the hospital last night. So glad to have him home. He can’t smoke till tonight so last night and tonight got obliterated smoking his half of the Marley.
this morning I will share it with you as I fire up the other half…
have a good day and good luck with finding all your “stuff” in one sack with minimal effort to restart. 💕
9BBBCB9D-030E-4174-9F35-7841AC9FF758.jpeg

Wow GW when it rains it pours. I’m sure that somehow you will find some positive in all this if nothing else but sharpening your reorganization noggin skills.
I got to bring home my main squeeze from the hospital last night. So glad to have him home. He can’t smoke till tonight so last night and tonight got obliterated smoking his half of the Marley.
have a good day and good luck with finding all your “stuff” in one sack with minimal effort to restart. 💕
View attachment 314664
Thanks for the good thoughts SG! Probably meant to sharpen my sense of humor......................................

Congratulations on having soulmate back in the nest and good luck on the healing! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
Passing left!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I know Mike Tysons electrician and I am going to give this to him so he could give it to Mike Tyson and say Roster made it...
View attachment 314663
A kith for you!
lt2.gif

I was thinking about my personal politics the other day. As a young man, I was pretty liberal. As I aged, I morphed from liberal thru moderate to being a conservative today. The funny thing is my views have not changed. Only the labels have changed.
I read a study that came to the same conclusion, that each generation after us becomes progressively more liberal, in addition to us becoming somewhat less optimistic in our outlook through experience. It is the contrast, not a dramatic shift on our parts.

View attachment 314664
Every thing went well I hope ..

Every thing went well I hope ..
Yes everything went fine. He’s at home resting on light duty for a week so I guess it will be a week before the vacuum gets run 🤣 I joke about it but I’m glad everything went well and they said they fixed his problem so I’m hoping that’s true too 💕

Latest posts

Back