Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.6f4c4443f7da91cad2228716c276b1c8

Wow GW when it rains it pours. I’m sure that somehow you will find some positive in all this if nothing else but sharpening your reorganization noggin skills.
I got to bring home my main squeeze from the hospital last night. So glad to have him home. He can’t smoke till tonight so last night and tonight got obliterated smoking his half of the Marley.
this morning I will share it with you as I fire up the other half…
have a good day and good luck with finding all your “stuff” in one sack with minimal effort to restart. 💕
View attachment 314664
Wow GW when it rains it pours. I’m sure that somehow you will find some positive in all this if nothing else but sharpening your reorganization noggin skills.
I got to bring home my main squeeze from the hospital last night. So glad to have him home. He can’t smoke till tonight so last night and tonight got obliterated smoking his half of the Marley.
this morning I will share it with you as I fire up the other half…
have a good day and good luck with finding all your “stuff” in one sack with minimal effort to restart. 💕
View attachment 314664
Subie ! Roster has a question to ask and does not know how to ask so he asked me to ask....

Latest posts

Back