Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to know so I can meet you there.
it started out with roster asking me to ask subie about what is the color of the lipstick in a photo and who made it but then i fessed up to Subie and told her the truth then i responded to subbies parlay then at that point i lost my shoe and got lost

it started out with roster asking me to ask subie about what is the color of the lipstick in a photo and who made it but then i fessed up to Subie and told her the truth then i responded to subbies parlay then at that point i lost my shoe and got lost
That’s all true even the lost shoe parts wow spooky I lost my shoe too…

sounds like a poltergeist...
1670367899262.png

Yes everything went fine. He’s at home resting on light duty for a week so I guess it will be a week before the vacuum gets run 🤣 I joke about it but I’m glad everything went well and they said they fixed his problem so I’m hoping that’s true too 💕
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lord this shit is kicking my ass. Thought the coughing,fever and feeling like shit was the worst of it but noooo,,now my fking throat hurts,,,I sound like a bass singer, and I feel even more like shit.
My youngest Son is in the hospital. Has nothing to do with our deal because we haven't been around him. He has both Covid and the flu.
I've been told by 3 ppl now that they have tested positive for Covid and the Flu. I'm pretty sure that's what is going on with my Wife. China should be blown off the face of the earth. They are responsible for both.
Fk Me running.😡

Good morning GW
1670414068793.gif
hugz 2u2

1670414273218.gif

A warm 68 here today with scattered showers. A good day to catch up on inside stuff. Hope y’all have a good day and everyone healing this morning from surgery or germs get better quick and start feeling themselves again soon 💕

interesting
good morning ..

supply and demand

13 years ago we were legally selling weed to the dispensaries for $4000 a pound all day long

the Green Rush is over unless one is a weed gypsy and keeps moving around to each new legal state to try and get in on the ground floor….good luck with that sh it

and good morning….

its off to the Senior Center for coffee , cinnamon rolls , and conversation

so without further ado , Off to the Salt Mines!

Latest posts

Back