Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning GWView attachment 314731hugz 2u2

View attachment 314732
A warm 68 here today with scattered showers. A good day to catch up on inside stuff. Hope y’all have a good day and everyone healing this morning from surgery or germs get better quick and start feeling themselves again soon 💕
Good morning SG! Take two!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Remember Pearl Harbor and all those that perished.
Rest In Peace ,Thank You for your sacrifices,Honor and Bravery.
Please forgive our woke ,useless ,weak ,confused ,crippled ,lazy ,ungreatfull ,entitled ,mean spirited, spoiled and mostly weak-minded people, who forgot ,don't know ,dont care ,dont understand what you Heros did.
Ones who did the most should not see this from those who have done the least .....

subbie, have you ever tried one of those meatloaf pans that has a hanging tray to keep the grease at a minimum...
Yes I bake it in one of those first then transfer it into this flat pan to make sure all the grease is gone for the final bake with the sweet red sauce. It was delicious

Damnt Subbie. Now you done made me hungry.
This fking Covid shit has taken my appetite away. I must be getting better. Had a little better day today thank God. Was really getting worried about my Wife/Crissy.
She seems to finally be doing better. She is my best friend. Can't stand to see her sick.

This happened to a friend . Really got to pay attention when you clean your gun .Good chance that happened because a cleaning patch was left in by accident.
Good Morning folks ! Warm enough last night to have a window open . the best to sleep.

Latest posts

Back