Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning all! Cool and rainy here!

My webmaster was able to fix Grayfox's computer memory issues and my Century Link issues with sending emails. No joy yet on Graywolfslair.com.

Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
Passing left.
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I'm hanging in there brother. Wife is about the same. Neither one of us has gotten out of bed yet. Just going to rest and try and get this shit out of our systems.
Been fighting it going on 3 days. Stayed home yesterday, no better today. I have about exhausted an entire Sam's club bundle of tissues. I rarely get sick, but this one got me.

Bubba

I think I was abducted. I was sitting on the bed watching YouTube. Next thing I know, it's dark out and at least two hours have passed. Fanny doesn't feel funny, so I guess they skipped the probing this time.....
Next time I feel like I'm going to be abducted, strap on a diaper and crap yourself. That will give the aliens a surprise.

Bubba

Been fighting it going on 3 days. Stayed home yesterday, no better today. I have about exhausted an entire Sam's club bundle of tissues. I rarely get sick, but this one got me.

Bubba
Yeah this shit is no fking fun. Much worse then the last time for some reason.

Latest posts

Back