Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subbie,,If you get a chance list his meds,,and give me a little info on his health problems.
No I'm not a doctor or even pretending to be but I am a researching mother fker when it comes to health and meds. Like I said. I can even have an intelligent conversation with my doctor's without pissing them off. Even told my Doc something he didn't know about a new procedure.

Docs make mistakes too. My urologist in Georgia went into the wrong kidney which made me extra afraid of them. I will be having kidney surgery again here in Virginia with another new doc who seems to have a lot of nervous energy imo. I’m gonna leave him a message at the entry point this time to remind him we are working on my left side not his…

You definitely have to watch your own back these days. Docs are not personal anymore and treat every one the same. We are shopping for a new doc as our current one has made to many mistakes not to mention his staff sucks.
you are right , but you should be just as much and more interested in your own health as he should be ,not less

Docs make mistakes too. My urologist in Georgia went into the wrong kidney which made me extra afraid of them. I will be having kidney surgery again here in Virginia with another new doc who seems to have a lot of nervous energy imo. I’m gonna leave him a message at the entry point this time to remind him we are working on my left side not his…
When the wife went in for a biopsy on a lump in her left breast, I wrote on the right one "Wrong boob". The nurse and doc laughed and then admitted it was a good idea. Mistakes can be made.

As well he should be.............................
kendo2.gif
rant.gif
gramps.gif

Latest posts

Back