Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking out at Walmart and "accidentally" scanned my eggs as tomatoes.

1674501236621.png

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Wishing everyone a lovely day, with hugz all around, passing left........
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gorgeous mostly clear day here starting at 38F, replete with stagnate air advisory index of 68.

I made arrangements for a landscaper to replace the 100-year-old diseased and dying weeping Birch we had removed, with a June Snow, giant Dogwood. $250 for the tree and $150 to pick it up and install it.

It is in a 15-gallon pot, and I choose not to rent a truck, pick it up, and dig a 15-gallon hole for the root ball at $150.

Good morning misfits. Sunny and nice outside for mid January. Managed to do the two dog walks yesterday. I guess my chain to the bathroom was long enough. 😂😂 Getting ready to go on the first dog walk of the day now. I have really missed the dog walks not only for them but for myself. I guess I’ll be watering plants and other random stuff today. Hope everyone has a swell day 🥰
1674565622796.gif

Good morning misfits. Sunny and nice outside for mid January. Managed to do the two dog walks yesterday. I guess my chain to the bathroom was long enough. 😂😂 Getting ready to go on the first dog walk of the day now. I have really missed the dog walks not only for them but for myself. I guess I’ll be watering plants and other random stuff today. Hope everyone has a swell day 🥰
View attachment 318158

i am envious of you Folks who have dogs and walk them

i tried to do that with my chickens and cats but it did not go over to well

Latest posts

Back