Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I just got on line and seems everyone is shutting down.

I was going to announce that my soil came in today, 9 cf of Roots Organics Formula 707. This should give me soil for fourteen 5-gal pots.
This will be my first time at using store-bought soil, from what I've read, this is some serious stuff to grow in.

Mostly from chatting with other growers and lurking while others are discussing medium they like growing in.
It's advertised as self feeding, though talking to others their consensus is that after a few weeks, the plants will require some food. I'm pretty good at reading leaves so when I see they are getting hungry, I'll start adding food to the water. I've been using Mega Crop the past few years with decent success.
The ingredients include coarse peat, coco fiber, compost, perlite, pumice, worm castings, bat guano, fish bone meal, soybean meal, feather meal, kelp meal and other stuff.

Mostly from chatting with other growers and lurking while others are discussing medium they like growing in.
It's advertised as self feeding, though talking to others their consensus is that after a few weeks, the plants will require some food. I'm pretty good at reading leaves so when I see they are getting hungry, I'll start adding food to the water. I've been using Mega Crop the past few years with decent success.
The ingredients include coarse peat, coco fiber, compost, perlite, pumice, worm castings, bat guano, fish bone meal, soybean meal, feather meal, kelp meal and other stuff.
I'm exclusively Coco but the few times I let a Soiless mix come into my garden, it is...was and always will be Roots organic. I don't use the 707...but the classic potting soil. The few times I experimented in it I was definitley happy with the results. Nice yields too.

Sorry for leaving the page, the wife called me for supper and then it was feeding time.
Anyway, I'm all set up for this springs start, which will take place mid April and by early May, the ladies will be put into their permanent home of 5 gal fabric pots and exposed to the Florida sun for the next few months.
I'll be posting how the grow is going with this new soil.

Wow, I just got on line and seems everyone is shutting down.

I was going to announce that my soil came in today, 9 cf of Roots Organics Formula 707. This should give me soil for fourteen 5-gal pots.
This will be my first time at using store-bought soil, from what I've read, this is some serious stuff to grow in.
Looking forward to seeing how your new soil does

Sorry for leaving the page, the wife called me for supper and then it was feeding time.
Anyway, I'm all set up for this springs start, which will take place mid April and by early May, the ladies will be put into their permanent home of 5 gal fabric pots and exposed to the Florida sun for the next few months.
I'll be posting how the grow is going with this new soil.
Do you start your plants inside? If so, when do you put them outside and what lighting to you have going on at the time? I started mine inside and they got pretty big before I put them outside. I tried to adjust the lights little by little with the outdoors and also pulled them out almost every day until night time to get them use to the elements but two of my four plants still re-vegged. im thinking that I just couldn’t fool Mother Nature but am interested when and how folks on the east coast put theirs out to curb this reveg thing

I fired my last doctor of 10 years and the one I’ve been going to for the last two just retired. Now I have to begin the search for someone that I can tolerate and someone who doesn’t have an ego problem.
Considering the super-rapidly decreasing availability of experienced doctors, that may be a real fargin problem.

85674ae417a3b50ab6806d73a7378ff3.gif
I remember watching that for real!

Nickels and Dimes​

Little Roster is always being teased by the other neighborhood boys for being stupid. Their favorite joke is to offer Roster his choice between a nickel and a dime -- Little Roster always takes the nickel. One day, after Roster takes the nickel, a neighbor man takes him aside and says, "Roster, those boys are making fun of you. Don't you know that a dime is worth more than a nickel, even though the nickel's bigger?" Roster grins and says, "Well, if I took the dime, they'd stop doing it, and so far I've made $20!"

Merry Saturday all! Let the frolicking and wanton debauchery begin.
bigarmhug.gif
dancer.gif
egypt.gif
flyguy.gif
funkybutt.gif
friday.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

My doctor's appointment was uneventful, and I got my Hyzar switched to Cozar to eliminate the HTZ component, which was keeping my Potassium and Citrus low. Now keeping close attention on my BP to see how it is affected.

So far two fraudulent emails. One from Wells Fargo telling me that I need to log in due to suspicious activity on my account, and we don't have a Wells Fargo account. I canceled it years ago due to fraud on their part.

Another announcing my package delivery and tracking, but I don't have anything on order. Click here for more information and tracking....................

Merry Saturday all! Let the frolicking and wanton debauchery begin.View attachment 318455View attachment 318456View attachment 318457View attachment 318458View attachment 318459View attachment 318460View attachment 318461

My doctor's appointment was uneventful, and I got my Hyzar switched to Cozar to eliminate the HTZ component, which was keeping my Potassium and Citrus low. Now keeping close attention on my BP to see how it is affected.

So far two fraudulent emails. One from Wells Fargo telling me that I need to log in due to suspicious activity on my account, and we don't have a Wells Fargo account. I canceled it years ago due to fraud on their part.

Another announcing my package delivery and tracking, but I don't have anything on order. Click here for more information and tracking....................
sad because I get stuff like that and always return a nice "GO FOCK YOUR SELF SLOW" and wonder if anyone sees it

Latest posts

Back