Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey you Misfits.... NO cancer for Carty.. omg what a stressful week that was. All the symptoms of Hodgkin's Lymphoma, but no.. Turns out my buddy Budmiser was probably correct, trapped Tendon
so looking at shoulder surgery soon and the Oncologist went ahead and scheduled an MRI for me in
February.. go from there, but nice to get a screening showing my body is fighting nothing...

The Cat Scan did show my lungs and they are perfect, showing again, 44yrs of chronic marijuana smoking
is harmless compared to them nasty ass Cigs... hehe.

Well, I am delighted to give you the same compliment!
Hippie, you rock my world!
BE careful about him.He has been known to break some hearts in this group....... :rolleyes:
And it usually starts with his country boy lines " Awe Shucks " lol
and that blush stuff.The last time he had blush , it was wine ....

Last edited:
Hey you Misfits.... NO cancer for Carty.. omg what a stressful week that was. All the symptoms of Hodgkin's Lymphoma, but no.. Turns out my buddy Budmiser was probably correct, trapped Tendon
so looking at shoulder surgery soon and the Oncologist went ahead and scheduled an MRI for me in
February.. go from there, but nice to get a screening showing my body is fighting nothing...

The Cat Scan did show my lungs and they are perfect, showing again, 44yrs of chronic marijuana smoking
News of the most excellent results !
We had this !

miss some black fish and some fluke...
I loved fluke fishing out at Blue Point. It's like fishing for flounders that ate giant pills. We'd use bloodworms, and just drift the bay.

Never once even came close to getting skunked. Fargin things were huge. I got a 14-pounder one time** and when Daddy cleaned it, we found a whole flounder inside it!

**Talk about a worn-out kid by the time we got it in the boat! We had no net or anything like that, or gloves (we wuz poor) -- So Daddy took his shirt off to be able to grab it inside its gill plate as it came by for the tenth time, and haul it in.

OUT-fargin-STANDING!!

I loved fluke fishing out at Blue Point. It's like fishing for flounders that ate giant pills. We'd use bloodworms, and just drift the bay.

Never once even came close to getting skunked. Fargin things were huge. I got a 14-pounder one time** and when Daddy cleaned it, we found a whole flounder inside it!

**Talk about a worn-out kid by the time we got it in the boat! We had no net or anything like that, or gloves (we wuz poor) -- So Daddy took his shirt off to be able to grab it inside its gill plate as it came by for the tenth time, and haul it in.
In those days fish were plentiful and big .
With the draggers and people taking any fish they catch at any size and amount don't help.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay.gif
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

In those days fish were plentiful and big .
With the draggers and people taking any fish they catch at any size and amount don't help.
That has gotta be spot on. The population on the water now is enormous. Back in the 40's-50's, we were almost always the only boat out there (rented rowboat with Daddy's Sea King "wrap and pull" outboard motor).

Carty that great news. That was scary. Let light one up.
1674995019130.png
pass left.

Gooode Sunday morning all! A double gorgeous bright sunshiny day here, starting at 29F and a blank calendar except for Miss Layla time
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
and working on GWL.
kendo2.gif

The Cozar seems to work as well as the Hyzar for controlling my BP, but I have yet to correlate my urine Ph with what I've eaten or drunk. Once I figure that out, I'll follow through with blood work and another 24-hr urinalysis to verify my electrolytes and citrus levels.

Hugz all around.
bigarmhug.gif
Passing dabs right and left.
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gooode Sunday morning all! A double gorgeous bright sunshiny day here, starting at 29F and a blank calendar except for Miss Layla time View attachment 318551 View attachment 318549and working on GWL.View attachment 318552

The Cozar seems to work as well as the Hyzar for controlling my BP, but I have yet to correlate my urine Ph with what I've eaten or drunk. Once I figure that out, I'll follow through with blood work and another 24-hr urinalysis to verify my electrolytes and citrus levels.

Hugz all around. View attachment 318547Passing dabs right and left.View attachment 318548View attachment 318548

and what flavor of dabs is GW toking this fine morning?

I will be puffing some ECSD x Ogers as soon as I get one rolled up

Latest posts

Back