Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1675001807060.gif

good morning GW and all other early tokers and non morning tokers
im smoking this unknown but nice taste and nice buzz.
5A35C534-3757-47D5-B18F-B19FEBAA6730.jpeg

What does it do differently? Thc-a converts to THC correct?
GW have you ever tried using the Terpene additives that are being sold.?
P Sam and I were doing some experimenting with them as flavor enhancers .
Some of them really made tinctures taste terrific.

Good morning, Misfits. Been out saving the world (well, my little part of it) from the ravages of the latest and greatest snow storm. We got an honest 8 inches; deeper where drifted. Had to plow my old buddy's driveway in the old hood in 4 wheel low. Haven't used that in years. I could get half way down his driveway and the Jeep would just sit and spin. Back up, slam it again, and gain a couple of feet. 4WL did the trick.
No mailboxes, yard lights, or garage door were harmed, so it was a good day.

Good morning, Misfits. Been out saving the world (well, my little part of it) from the ravages of the latest and greatest snow storm. We got an honest 8 inches; deeper where drifted. Had to plow my old buddy's driveway in the old hood in 4 wheel low. Haven't used that in years. I could get half way down his driveway and the Jeep would just sit and spin. Back up, slam it again, and gain a couple of feet. 4WL did the trick.
You really are superman are you not

GW have you ever tried using the Terpene additives that are being sold.?
P Sam and I were doing some experimenting with them as flavor enhancers .
Some of them really made tinctures taste terrific.
Yes and co-authored an article on doing so safely, that was published in the Jan 2018 edition of Terpenes & Testing magazine. Here is a copy giving the properties and any concerns with the various common terpenes. 8.1 Sweet Mary's Charms - GrayWolf's Lair
You have to love how Jeeps cut to the chase while the others are still bragging!
teeth.gif

Yes and co-authored an article on doing so safely, that was published in the Jan 2018 edition of Terpenes & Testing magazine. Here is a copy giving the properties and any concerns with the various common terpenes. 8.1 Sweet Mary's Charms - GrayWolf's Lair

You have to love how Jeeps cut to the chase while the others are still bragging!View attachment 318598

from your paper….

Let’s also not lose sight of the Lord’s instruction to Moses in Exodus, to have a perfumer make Holy Anointing Oil using cannabis, so it was certainly known to the Jewish priesthood, which has Sumerian ties back before recorded history. Not to forget the priesthood were the scientists and doctors of the era.

Sumerian as in Annunaki?

from your paper….

Let’s also not lose sight of the Lord’s instruction to Moses in Exodus, to have a perfumer make Holy Anointing Oil using cannabis, so it was certainly known to the Jewish priesthood, which has Sumerian ties back before recorded history. Not to forget the priesthood were the scientists and doctors of the era.

Sumerian as in Annunaki?
Yes, the Anunnaki were Sumerian deities.

Hey Big...What is OGERS?

this is a quote from a friend that was at the cabana

basically it is the original og kush that hit the scene back in the 90’s and people,who held the cut were called OGers’ or Ogers

so Ogers Kush is the real deal OG Kush from OregonKid origins

the Ogers Kush was crosssed with a male ecsd from Rez and i was gifted a grip of those seeds

in the 3 years I’ve grown them , I found a pheno that was different than the rest and resembled the Ogers Kush more than the ECSD

lucky for me she had some seeds in her and I can’t wait to grow some out

hope that helps

Our ogers kush seed are originally from oregon kid way back and has been preserved for all these years. This cultivar is indeed an ibl. I was one of the first 5 folks to rec the ghost cut and am the one that initially to call it the ghost cut as that is whom I got it from..
History of the og from oregon kid. Lol
When he first came in the scene many of us thought he was full of shit that he had the best of the best. I’ve eaten my words bout those first encounters for sure. It is some of the best herb on the planet. Thanks oregon kid

Latest posts

Back