Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hypothetically, If a person were to happen upon several of these ECSD X Oger Kush seeds, what would be the highlights or specialties a person should look for in relation to the Ghost cut genes which may be contained within that would separate them from the rest of the pack?

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 318543Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Best quote ever... only a true SP fan would get this. Butters Rules. hehe.

Thanks for all the kind and healing thoughts.. but, nuff of that drama. Let's grow some weed.

As many of you know I've started a type of preservation thread here for Matt and G&M. I'll be offering up a list soon of available genetics for anyone to grab to do a grow to honor Matt in 2023. So no sitting on the seeds, these are to be grown asap. see you there.

and this guy sucks..
#58 loses gme for Bengals.jpg

Goooode moaning ya'll! Another gorgeous clear blue sky day starting at 28F here.

Dinner out with Grayfox and a chef friend at a new seafood restaurant opening up near here. Their menu appears to have all the right stuff, so looking forward to it.

Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

And I thought I was up early! Actually, I may be the earliest bird, up since 1:30! I just go with the natural flow. I don't stress about it anymore. I sleep when the body wants to sleep.

Good morning!!!

@Tattered Old Graywolf , you would think fresh seafood would be abundant throughout Florida. Not so unless you are on the coast.

My nearest drive to fresh seafood is to Cedar Key, a real treat, especially for smoked mullet and oysters.
Portland is a restaurant town, so a number of good seafood places, but this one is close by and has an interesting menu.

I am a foodie who mostly cooks at home. I am vicariously aware of the Portland food scene. You are a lucky man!
I can safely say that we mostly cook at home too but enjoy accents to our menu done by professionals. Grayfox is an excellent cook and I have my specialties, as well as experiment with new stuff like cooking under vacuum, sous vide, non-dairy cheezes, flavanoid extraction and concentrates, et al.

The friend that is joining us is a retired professional Le Cordon Bleu chef who reads the food columns and keeps us clued into the latest good thang. We've both had our eye on this restaurant since they started installing it in a defunct Village Inn space near here.

Good morning, Misfits. Been out saving the world (well, my little part of it) from the ravages of the latest and greatest snow storm. We got an honest 8 inches; deeper where drifted. Had to plow my old buddy's driveway in the old hood in 4 wheel low. Haven't used that in years. I could get half way down his driveway and the Jeep would just sit and spin. Back up, slam it again, and gain a couple of feet. 4WL did the trick.
No mailboxes, yard lights, or garage door were harmed, so it was a good day.
If you ever done some plowing in your life ( I have ) you really appreciate your last line ,

Hypothetically, If a person were to happen upon several of these ECSD X Oger Kush seeds, what would be the highlights or specialties a person should look for in relation to the Ghost cut genes which may be contained within that would separate them from the rest of the pack?

the ghost cut will be a smaller plant with buds that are different looking , different smells , the ecsd obviously has the fuel solvent smells and tastes whereas the Ogers is more earthy and musky

good luck in your search

I can safely say that we mostly cook at home too but enjoy accents to our menu done by professionals. Grayfox is an excellent cook and I have my specialties, as well as experiment with new stuff like cooking under vacuum, sous vide, non-dairy cheezes, flavanoid extraction and concentrates, et al.

The friend that is joining us is a retired professional Le Cordon Bleu chef who reads the food columns and keeps us clued into the latest good thang. We've both had our eye on this restaurant since they started installing it in a defunct Village Inn space near here.
I am a gormando foodie.
Yet to try a sou vide
I want to use my pressure cooker more
I also would like the size air fryer you can cook a Buick in

I guess if you consider those freezer veggies you cook in the bag in the microwave sous vide, I may use that method. I do air fry a lot in my mini countertop oven that has a air fry setting and a 12 x12 rack and I’m an old school pressure cooker girl. I don’t have one of those fancy push the button kind but do use my old pot with the jiggle weight on the top quite often. My friends are afraid when I break it out 😜

Latest posts

Back