Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shiloh
Just Hang and enjoy each others company without getting too deep
I have a wife I come here to escape from LOL
Don;t need an online one , I enjoy your postings and seeing you here we all do.
Just try not to get upset if you don;t get immediate responses.
Hippies takes forever to answer my love letters too.
Hang in there baby Im off for the night I melt after 7PM.
Night
Yes, I know all that. I have a real life. Perhaps I share too much. I'll be back tomorrow, rested.

NIGHT FOLKS
tenor.gif

Just one more thing--yes, I am a lonely widow. I like the companionship here. I am not looking for a "boyfriend" . I just enjoy being around males and female friends.

I have a fascination for all you married guys, maybe because I miss my man so much. Not looking for another one. That mold has been broken.

in golf an albatross is a good thing!

In golf, "albatross" is a term for scoring 3-under par on an individual hole.

Yes, albatross is another word for a double eagle- the two terms are identical in meaning. But, as we'll see below, albatross is the more widely used term.

Albatrosses - save for holes-in-one on par-5s, which are nearly (but not quite) non-existent - are the rarest scores in golf. Albatrosses are far rarer than aces.
How funny! My early years were spent on California golf. Had several trophies, which I trashed in later years. I am sorry I did that.

How funny! My early years were spent on California golf. Had several trophies, which I trashed in later years. I am sorry I did that.
My cousin, Brandt Snedeker, is pretty good at golf. I used to worry about him until I found out he has made several million simoleans already.

My brother, Clayton, always spotted me two strokes a hole when we played golf. That meant he would have to get a hole-in-one just to break even if I parred a 3 stroke hole.

I never won. Ever. I do not possess the Sneakydicker Golf Gene. We would play until I lost 12 golf balls. Clayton: "You have the fine touch of a blacksmith."

However, I did beat Minnesota Fats in an exhibition 9-Ball pool game in Poughkeepsie on Dec 9, 1967. Oh... and Brandt gets all my novels.

Good morning brothers and sisters! An overcast day here, starting at 29F.

Alas, something going on with the EV charger, causing it to ground fault when unplugged. It resets but shouldn't be doing that in the first place. Interesting that after nine years, the only thing to wear out or break on the car was one set of tires and the charger is the first thing that needs attention........................

Dinner out at Captains Table was a messy success, even with a bib and plastic gloves, so we will be doing it again!

Hugz all around.
bigarmhug.gif
Passing left.
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Alas, something going on with the EV charger, causing it to ground fault when unplugged. It resets but shouldn't be doing that in the first place. Interesting that after nine years, the only thing to wear out or break on the car was one set of tires and the charger is the first thing that needs attention........................

Dinner out at Captains Table was a messy success, even with a bib and plastic gloves, so we will be doing it again!

Hugz all around.
bigarmhug.gif
Passing left.
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Are the batteries on your EV original?

My cousin, Brandt Snedeker, is pretty good at golf. I used to worry about him until I found out he has made several million simoleans already.

My brother, Clayton, always spotted me two strokes a hole when we played golf. That meant he would have to get a hole-in-one just to break even if I parred a 3 stroke hole.

I never won. Ever. I do not possess the Sneakydicker Golf Gene. We would play until I lost 12 golf balls. Clayton: "You have the fine touch of a blacksmith."

However, I did beat Minnesota Fats in an exhibition 9-Ball pool game in Poughkeepsie on Dec 9, 1967. Oh... and Brandt gets all my novels.
HEY... Lookit whut I just found! BTW: Note the intro from Dopey... "Willie Mosconi ran 200 balls..." <-- I ran 43 oncet. That means when it comes to your turn to shoot, you sink all the balls on the table save ONE.

Then the rest of the balls are racked, with a vacancy at the top. You continue shooting, calling each pocket before you shoot. I went through three+ racks: 9, 15, 15, 4. <-- My Unca Harry told me he could see me getting "tight" at the end.

Last edited:
Yes, I know all that. I have a real life. Perhaps I share too much. I'll be back tomorrow, rested.

Hugz all around.
bigarmhug.gif
Passing left.
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
GFI P;ugs do go bad over time due to their sensitivity to very low current sensing.

Latest posts

Back