Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what recourse does she have
Refuse to pay, go to small claims court?
If she wins she will still have to pay for the installed new equipe, unless she tells them to remove it all.
Then she is screwed if it is still cold temps.
Stuck between hard ball and a rock
many ,take pictures and find out if you needs to be licensed ,see what their qualifications ,ask the main chooch if he thinks if it is a good job then ask if he minds if you post theses on your local face book for their opinion
we have consumer affairs ,embarrass the shit out of him

I still can not believe there are not many Good installers for Gas in her area
They are right next door to Penn. They supply a ton of the worlds Gas
Not because they eat a lot of Beans either
It really is just a good plumber
its mechanical skill and not skill obtained in a book ,reading a book ,writing a book talking about it or hearing about it or teaching about it .
Its doing it

But what recourse does she have
Refuse to pay, go to small claims court?
If she wins she will still have to pay for the installed new equipe, unless she tells them to remove it all.
Then she is screwed if it is still cold temps.
Stuck between hard ball and a rock
The courts move slow, and winter doesn't last forever. Won't be long it will be air conditioning season where she's at.

many ,take pictures and find out if you needs to be licensed ,see what their qualifications ,ask the main chooch if he thinks if it is a good job then ask if he minds if you post theses on your local face book for their opinion
I'd see what the owner said. If he didn't rectify the situation, I'd give him half of what the total was, then I'd put the other half of the money in a separate escrow account to show good faith, and then I'd head for court. Might be chump change to the Rockafeller's, but for the working class stiffs like me, it's a sizeable chunk of change.

I’m gonna give the mechanic a chance to clean it up first. I have a list for him. I don’t think he will argue and will just know that im not one of those housewives that just cares about a warm house and not the job… I should see the boss Monday too to express my complaints.

I’m gonna give the mechanic a chance to clean it up first. I have a list for him. I don’t think he will argue and will just know that im not one of those housewives that just cares about a warm house and not the job… I should see the boss Monday too to express my complaints.
be aware ,pressure relief piping ,gal. couplings I dont know how much you can polish a turd Subbie
You want no shark bites . end of story
they should be ashamed and dont be nice ,he sent schmucks .payed them cheap cause they know schiiit

The in your face relief valve is crazy. I’ll question the gal couplings too. I’ll let him know that I don’t trust the shark bites since three now 4 have already leaked. To tell you the truth, I don’t really have a big problem with the shark bites but not if they are installed binding one way or another Which can’t be good for the seal on a long term basis. I went hand over hand and want at least three pipes redone. And that reducing valve just above the relief valve is leaking at the install joint too just noticed that today. Not to mention the temperature in our house is only 65F and the jerry-rigged thermostat he left us has been set on 70 Since he left yesterday. He won’t like me as much on Monday…

You go girl!!
kendo2.gif

The in your face relief valve is crazy. I’ll question the gal couplings too. I’ll let him know that I don’t trust the shark bites since three now 4 have already leaked. To tell you the truth, I don’t really have a big problem with the shark bites but not if they are installed binding one way or another Which can’t be good for the seal on a long term basis. I went hand over hand and want at least three pipes redone. And that reducing valve just above the relief valve is leaking at the install joint too just noticed that today. Not to mention the temperature in our house is only 65F and the jerry-rigged thermostat he left us has been set on 70 Since he left yesterday. He won’t like me as much on Monday…
Subbie ,sorry, you need to have a problem with the shark bites. Its not what you are paying for .
You dont want problems after a bit when you have no recourse.
Nows the time .
Say you showed pictures to others !
stand tough !
you want it all changed
Home owners do it better than they did .

Subbie ,sorry, you need to have a problem with the shark bites. Its not what you are paying for .
You dont want problems after a bit when you have no recourse.
Nows the time .
Say you showed pictures to others !
stand tough !
you want it all changed
Home owners do it better than they did .
Ok, I’ll make a bigger deal of the shark bites.
thanks for your help Joe 💕

when God sends you help, do not question it....

She hurried to
the pharmacy to get medication, got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys inside.

The woman found
an old rusty coat hanger left on the ground. She looked at it and said:

"I don't know
how to use this."

She bowed her head
and asked God to send her some HELP.

Within 5 minutes
a beat-up old motorcycle pulled up, driven by a bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag. He got off of his
cycle and asked if he could help.

She said:

"Yes, my daughter
is sick. I've locked my keys in my car I must get home.
Please, can
you use this hanger to unlock my car?"

He said,
"Sure."

He walked over
to the car, and in less than a minute.The car was open.

She hugged the
man and through tears said:

"Thank You,
God, for sending me such a very nice man."

The man heard her
little prayer and replied :

"Lady, I am
NOT a nice man. I just got out of prison yesterday; I was in prison for car theft.."

The woman hugged
the man again, sobbing,

"Oh, thank
you, God! You even sent me a Professional!"

For what she paid, she should receive a good unit and good installation, period. I paid 9K for mine, and there isn't a shark bite anywhere to be seen, nor any weird angled pieces. It was a pro job.
Can you take a picture of yours so sub can show the guy what a pro install should look like

Can you take a picture of yours so sub can show the guy what a pro install should look like
where i live I didnt install
Let me get a picture of a oil burner ( a Peerless) connected to a indirect hot water heater
Im not bragging ,im not that kind of guy
use a level and have a sense of sizing where things go with necessary valves

Latest posts

Back