Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1675550061805.png

Interesting Scientific Fact (from the Pfizer makers of vaxx):

"We interviewed 1000 people who have played Russian Roulette. 100% of them survived the game."

"OUR SCIENTIFIC CONCLUSION: Russian Roulette is 100% safe to play."

A question for the moderators. My cat walked across my keyboard while tuned to Marijuana Passion and the size of the fonts doubled. It doesn't carry over to any other sites.

What did she walk on and how do I return the font to normal size?
View attachment 319169
My Louie can step on the tv remote and somehow find settings I didn’t even know we had. Sometimes it takes a while to get the cat games off the screen 😜
good morning folks 🥰
1675600784264.gif

when God sends you help, do not question it....

She hurried to
the pharmacy to get medication, got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys inside.

The woman found
an old rusty coat hanger left on the ground. She looked at it and said:

"I don't know
how to use this."

She bowed her head
and asked God to send her some HELP.

Within 5 minutes
a beat-up old motorcycle pulled up, driven by a bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag. He got off of his
cycle and asked if he could help.

She said:

"Yes, my daughter
is sick. I've locked my keys in my car I must get home.
Please, can
you use this hanger to unlock my car?"

He said,
"Sure."

He walked over
to the car, and in less than a minute.The car was open.

She hugged the
man and through tears said:

"Thank You,
God, for sending me such a very nice man."

The man heard her
little prayer and replied :

"Lady, I am
NOT a nice man. I just got out of prison yesterday; I was in prison for car theft.."

The woman hugged
the man again, sobbing,

"Oh, thank
you, God! You even sent me a Professional!"
Why I never.😁

Ever scratched your eyeball? My fking eye is almost swollen shut. Can't rub it or it gets worse. Took a shower and it seemed to help a little. Real fking aggravating.
Did that yrs ago with a branch while yard cleaning Sucked Big Time
Be careful of infection , if you see any discharge leaking from the eye Go to Eye doctor.
I had to go due to the pain and I thought a piece of the stick had gone behind the eyeball and broke off,
Turned out to be a cut cornea (deep scratch) which healed itself , but the Doc gave me numbing drops
Which I had to use for a week to stop the pain and then itch.

Latest posts

Back