Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever scratched your eyeball? My fking eye is almost swollen shut. Can't rub it or it gets worse. Took a shower and it seemed to help a little. Real fking aggravating.
Those eye wash things at the drugstore help a scratched eye. Also cleans it out real good. Hope you get better soon

Ever scratched your eyeball? My fking eye is almost swollen shut. Can't rub it or it gets worse. Took a shower and it seemed to help a little. Real fking aggravating.
Hopper how did you scratch it?
Could you have something that lodged in the eye itself?
I also had a piece of metal lodged one time willing cutting metal with a cut off tool
Piece flew into my eye , I suffered for days then eye doc I went
I hate doctors but it got so bad I went, good thing I did he used what I think was a magnet and removed it right in office, instant relief as soon as the object dislodged from eyeball.
I use to be accident prone.

Fking sand or something blowing in the wind and then I rubbed it and caused the damage. I've had worse when I was younger and got burnt because I got blasted by my grandfather welding and didn't look away soon enough.
There is nothing in it anymore. I fked up rubbing to god damn much.

Fking sand or something blowing in the wind and then I rubbed it and caused the damage. I've had worse when I was younger and got burnt because I got blasted by my grandfather welding and didn't look away soon enough.
Shit I welded once in a hurry no mask
Never made that mistake again, there is a name for it but can not remember it other than it felt like someone threw sand in both my eyes for a few days.

Welders Flash that is the name

If it was me, I would see what happens over the next day and if no improvement I would have it looked at and at least get some antibiotics if need be, along with drops to ease the pain so you stop rubbing it.
But I know that's not you , and beside you have 2 eyes at least you will have one good one left if things go south.
I tend not to take chances with my eyes. Good luck Hope ya feel better

Shit I welded once in a hurry no mask
Never made that mistake again, there is a name for it but can not remember it other than it felt like someone threw sand in both my eyes for a few days.

Welders Flash that is the name
Now that you reminded me
That really sucked when I did that, thought I was going to be blind

If it was me, I would see what happens over the next day and if no improvement I would have it looked at and at least get some antibiotics if need be, along with drops to ease the pain so you stop rubbing it.
But I know that's not you , and beside you have 2 eyes at least you will have one good one left if things go south.
I tend not to take chances with my eyes. Good luck Hope ya feel better
It seems to be getting better. Thanks brother

A question for the moderators. My cat walked across my keyboard while tuned to Marijuana Passion and the size of the fonts doubled. It doesn't carry over to any other sites.

What did she walk on and how do I return the font to normal size?
View attachment 319169
I have no Idea. I just adjusted but when l left And came back it defaulted to normal.

You should use a patch for a day to keep it closed. Every time you move your eyelid it aggravates the scratch and inflammation. You can also use a cold pack to make it feel better.
Frist Rule of an eye injury is cover the damaged eye with a small sized dixie cup if you have it and transport to hospital,
Once no real damage is determined than an eye patch cover can be used
Be careful applying any pressure on eye in case something could be lodge in it.

A question for the moderators. My cat walked across my keyboard while tuned to Marijuana Passion and the size of the fonts doubled. It doesn't carry over to any other sites.

What did she walk on and how do I return the font to normal size?
View attachment 319169
Have you restarted your computer? Sometimes that returns things to normal.

Latest posts

Back