Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a weird nite.

I have a neighbor to the west of me. He's... odd. I been cleaning his property up for aesthetic reasons and the hopes that he was done with it and would let it go cheap (it's an old pond bottom that ain't really worth much except to my doggs).

He's been gone for a year and a half, then he shows up today "for good".

He was kool as shti earlier. Rational, aware, centered.. real. Told me about how they gonna get his pole up and septic ran this month. About getting a metal roof and siding done on his trailer. Thanks for clearing what I got done so far on clearing his land. Shti like that.

He stopped by a bit ago.

Script. Was. Flipped.

This dude was falling over himself, asking the same question 5 to the third power times without hearing the answer. Trying to solve problems I don't have in a narcissistic attempt to feel needed or justify his existence (idk). From good vibes to bad vibes real quick.

Must be the full moon.
its drugs!

An overcast day here, starting at 39F, with early morning rain. Wishing all a loverly Moonday!

Got early morning blood lab work to see what effect changing from Hyzar to Cozar made. It controls my BP just fine but need to check my potassium levels.

artemis-goddess-moon-goddess-2360990620.jpg

A new day dawns. Yestiddy, I cooked up a little of @boo's Finest Bud using the 27-30 minute 250F technique. Ground it up, and slobbered a fingle to get some stuck for a dose.

Herself and I then watched a movie on TV, then went to bed at our usual 9PM. I felt nothing -- zerio -- as far as the weed was concerned. But I slept from 9PM to 5AM!!

Hola Kao! 🥰😍🤩

Will try it again tonight, of course. It may have been I was bloody well exhausted...

Subbie !
Tell the dofats of a boss that you showed a picture to your Uncle in New York.
Say he owns a union plumbing shop and is involved in waste management .
If its not done right he wants to send some of his men to fix both of your problems.
Tell him only one problem is plumbing .....

Beautiful​

Little Eddie watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face. 'Why do you do that, mommy?' he asked. 'To make myself beautiful,' said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue. 'What's the matter, asked Eddie 'Giving up?'

It is a weird nite.

I have a neighbor to the west of me. He's... odd. I been cleaning his property up for aesthetic reasons and the hopes that he was done with it and would let it go cheap (it's an old pond bottom that ain't really worth much except to my doggs).

He was kool as shti earlier. Rational, aware, centered.. real. Told me about how they gonna get his pole up and septic ran this month. About getting a metal roof and siding done on his trailer. Thanks for clearing what I got done so far on clearing his land. Shti like that.

He stopped by a bit ago.

Script. Was. Flipped.

This dude was falling over himself, asking the same question 5 to the third power times without hearing the answer. Trying to solve problems I don't have in a narcissistic attempt to feel needed or justify his existence (idk). From good vibes to bad vibes real quick.

Must be the full moon.
his meds kicked in

It is a weird nite.

He stopped by a bit ago.

Script. Was. Flipped.

Must be the full moon.
The full moon, that may be it you’re right. Good luck with him…

At Skunk Pharm we stole each other's lighters every chance we got and then gave them all back on Christmas.
I have a friend that stamps his pipe with mine eveytime we smoke together making that ugly stinky burnt spot at the bottom of my bic. I forget every time I hand him my lighter…😁

I have a friend that stamps his pipe with mine eveytime we smoke together making that ugly stinky burnt spot at the bottom of my bic. I forget every time I hand him my lighter…😁
They must be a good friend if you haven't put the hurt on them after the second time...................

Us Skunk Pharmers each used different color lighters so that we could tell the difference and compared scores when we returned them at Christmas. Eloquentsolution, aka Carla always won.

They must be a good friend if you haven't put the hurt on them after the second time...................

Us Skunk Pharmers each used different color lighters so that we could tell the difference and compared scores when we returned them at Christmas. Eloquentsolution, aka Carla always won.
I have a bunch of them in a drawer as I don’t want one sitting on my pack of cigs in public so I get a new one. I think I will give them to him for Christmas for a laugh. 🙃

A new day dawns. Yestiddy, I cooked up a little of @boo's Finest Bud using the 27-30 minute 250F technique. Ground it up, and slobbered a fingle to get some stuck for a dose.

Herself and I then watched a movie on TV, then went to bed at our usual 9PM. I felt nothing -- zerio -- as far as the weed was concerned. But I slept from 9PM to 5AM!!

Hola Kao! 🥰😍🤩

Will try it again tonight, of course. It may have been I was bloody well exhausted...
Told you it would help you sleep.😁

Latest posts

Back