Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are

you decarbing in oven 1st or just cooking in a butter mix on top of stove
If stove disregard my above message
OK @Tattered Old Graywolf GW
If one were to cook buds in oil and try to decarb weed it said oil and assuming the temp was at 270degs F or close , how long would it take to decarb? Would it decarb fully as opposed to in an oven?
I never used oil to do so myself.

Marlboro light shorts. Around 7.00 a pack here but I don’t like to talk about my filthy habit for the rash I take from my brothers here looking out for my health.
I understand
I cant have one cigarette
if i smoked today the price would keep me to a pack a day .
Some peeps I know smoke 5 cigs a day .
I never would quit smoking 5cigs a day

Last edited:
IMG_20230206_115718.jpg

Marlboro light shorts. Around 7.00 a pack here but I don’t like to talk about my filthy habit for the rash I take from my brothers here looking out for my health.
Honey, if you followed anyone on this site around for a day, I'm sure you could find fault with all of 'em. We ain't perfect. We make our choices and live with the consequences.

I haven't had a cigarette in over 7 years, but when I head for the bar and one of the locals is out the door with a lung dart burning, I stop and talk to 'em while inhaling deeply. I still love the smell.

Bottom line is, we do what we do. Don't take any flack for it, either. :)

OK @Tattered Old Graywolf GW
If one were to cook buds in oil and try to decarb weed it said oil and assuming the temp was at 270degs F or close , how long would it take to decarb? Would it decarb fully as opposed to in an oven?
I never used oil to do so myself.
You would hit 70% in 20 minutes or so.

Honey, if you followed anyone on this site around for a day, I'm sure you could find fault with all of 'em. We ain't perfect. We make our choices and live with the consequences.

I haven't had a cigarette in over 7 years, but when I head for the bar and one of the locals is out the door with a lung dart burning, I stop and talk to 'em while inhaling deeply. I still love the smell.

Bottom line is, we do what we do. Don't take any flack for it, either. :)
I never smoked only tried it a couple of times. Made ma sick. Did chew for awhile....disgusting habit. I quit cold turkey....I was in a bad mood for a month. But like Hippie said....I have enough other bad habits to make up for it.
I decarboxylate at 240 for 45 mins.
That is what I do. Stinks the house up bad.....don't do it when company is coming over.....unless they like pot....ha ha!

When they busted my chest open in 2013,,I never touched tobacco again. Can't stand the smell anymore. Makes me sick just thinking about smoking.

I never smoked only tried it a couple of times. Made ma sick. Did chew for awhile....disgusting habit. I quit cold turkey....I was in a bad mood for a month. But like Hippie said....I have enough other bad habits to make up for it.

That is what I do. Stinks the house up bad.....don't do it when company is coming over.....unless they like pot....ha ha!
I tried several different combinations and the 240 at 45 mins worked the best of all the combinations I tried.

Any higher temps or longer times fked up the high.

Latest posts

Back