Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they busted my chest open in 2013,,I never touched tobacco again. Can't stand the smell anymore. Makes me sick just thinking about smoking.
Funny, I had quit chewing and some time went by and on a fishing trip floating the Big Horn in Montana a guy offered me a big chunk of Red Man. I though w t f and stuffed a wad in my mouth.......after about 5 minutes I blew chunks over the side of the boat. My bodies way of saying "Get that s-hit out a here".

I tried several different combinations and the 240 at 45 mins worked the best of all the combinations I tried.

Any higher temps or longer times fked up the high.
My friend that was run off PSam who taught me how to make edies and tinctures and I found the best was 240degs at 45mins 10yrs ago or so
We had independent Labs run test for the THC-A conversion to THC
At that time and temp was the best possible output for THC.

I tried several different combinations and the 240 at 45 worked the best of all the combinations I tried.
Funny ,you said combinations.
My Father had a safe in the house.
Had a little hatch going into the attic and on the inside of the door was three words in Yugoslav.
I wrote them done and translated them and they were numbers.
So I then had the combo !

Funny, I had quit chewing and some time went by and on a fishing trip floating the Big Horn in Montana a guy offered me a big chunk of Red Man. I though w t f and stuffed a wad in my mouth.......after about 5 minutes I blew chunks over the side of the boat. My bodies way of saying "Get that s-hit out a here".
Yeah I dipped and smoked. Dipping is horrible for you teeth,gums,and esophagus.

Funny ,you said combinations.
My Father had a safe in the house.
Had a little hatch going into the attic and on the inside of the door was three words in Yugoslav.
I wrote them done and translated them and they were numbers.
So I then had the combo !
How did you get them translated ?
I have photos of the family in the old country with words on back
But they are no words I could spell or recognize

If I still smoked my grow tent would be a lot more crowded. Lots of online seed sellers, and you don't have to worry about all the crap they put in commercial cigs or pay the taxes they charge.
Back during the Cigar craze I knew a few guys growing their own Cuban tobacco to roll their own cigars. The gars came out nice.

Reminds me of the ONLY time I ever tried chewing tobacco. I was 13, and I wanted to try it. Smelled purty good. My Unca Harry cut me a chunk.

I chewed it a coupla minutes, then began calling in all the local dinosaurs in very rapid succession. Unca Harry was helpful:

"If you feel something hairy, swallow quick -- it's your arsshole."

Last edited:
How did you get them translated ?
I have photos of the family in the old country with words on back
But they are no words I could spell or recognize
When I was young my Dad and I went To Yougoslavia ,Dubrovnik Split ,Zagreb ,Belgrade and Vella Luka in the Island of Korcula.
I had from that a english to yougo dictionary !

I remember being about 10 and I took one of Daddys cigars
I was out back in a club fort house we built , just started to take a puff
and wham-o he caught me. He was pissed not only cause I was smoking but I took a very good Cuban Cigar from his humidor.
That day he made me smoke that cigar until green in the face and puking. I was sick for a day after too, nicotine poisoning most likely.
It worked I never touched another cigar for 20yrs,

Back during the Cigar craze I knew a few guys growing their own Cuban tobacco to roll their own cigars. The gars came out nice.
We had a real nice family from S.America had a store in Port Jeff.
They were exceptional people who rolled their cigars .
When my Nephew Stefan had the first baby girl in our family Lalia I got him 40 "its a girl" cigars

Latest posts

Back