Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't made them in awhile. I've just been sprinkling a little decarboxylated weed on a cracker with a little peanut butter.
The Firecrackers are made with Graham Crackers, peanut butter and fresh weed.
Get two pieces of Graham Crackers. Spread peanut butter on both of them. Put your fresh bud on one of the crackers. Lay the other cracker on top of the graham cracker that has the weed on it. Seal the edges of the graham cracker sandwich with peanut butter all the way around. Wrap in foil,put in oven and bake at 240 for 45 mins. Don't eat the whole thing are you will wish you hadn't.😳

I haven't made them in awhile. I've just been sprinkling a little decarboxylated weed on a cracker with a little peanut butter.
The Firecrackers are made with Graham Crackers, peanut butter and fresh weed.
Get two pieces of Graham Crackers. Spread peanut butter on both of them. Put your fresh bud on one of the crackers. Lay the other cracker on top of the graham cracker that has the weed on it. Seal the edges of the graham cracker sandwich with peanut butter all the way around. Wrap in foil,put in oven and bake at 240 for 45 mins. Don't eat the whole thing are you will wish you hadn't.😳

holy firecracker Mang!

we just took two gramcrackers and spread some peanutbutter on them and then sprinkle keef all over them and then bake in oven until lite brown , 20-30 minutes on 250

Latest posts

Back