Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Furnace all installed and working. Everything on my list was taken care of except I still have the shark bite fittings but they are all straight and parallel now. He re-made up 6 pipes i asked him to, ran two relief valve to the floor nothing leaking and we have heat that actually works now. His helper admitted that it could look better,(I don’t think he liked that) but I’m at least happy with the project now even tho it’s still not submarine quality 🤣

also, I got my kidney stent out today Yay for me. Now hopefully it will be easier to get around. I already feel better.
things are looking up again.

thanks for all the advice and help getting my new furnace installed. It did help wearing the tite bra and having to pee while I was going thru my list of things I was not happy with.
✌️🥰

I haven't made them in awhile. I've just been sprinkling a little decarboxylated weed on a cracker with a little peanut butter.
The Firecrackers are made with Graham Crackers, peanut butter and fresh weed.
Get two pieces of Graham Crackers. Spread peanut butter on both of them. Put your fresh bud on one of the crackers. Lay the other cracker on top of the graham cracker that has the weed on it. Seal the edges of the graham cracker sandwich with peanut butter all the way around. Wrap in foil,put in oven and bake at 240 for 45 mins. Don't eat the whole thing are you will wish you hadn't.😳
Fk yeah dude. I've never heard of this. Just became #1 on my bucket list.

Furnace all installed and working. Everything on my list was taken care of except I still have the shark bite fittings but they are all straight and parallel now. He re-made up 6 pipes i asked him to, ran two relief valve to the floor nothing leaking and we have heat that actually works now. His helper admitted that it could look better,(I don’t think he liked that) but I’m at least happy with the project now even tho it’s still not submarine quality 🤣

also, I got my kidney stent out today Yay for me. Now hopefully it will be easier to get around. I already feel better.

thanks for all the advice and help getting my new furnace installed. It did help wearing the tite bra and having to pee while I was going thru my list of things I was not happy with.
✌️🥰
Outstanding Subbie you go girl and genius having to pee at the same time as the conflict .
Its over my Dear ! Off with the brassiere !
Great news on your kidneys !
Your post made my day :)
Ps Im sorry I blamed you on the "Disinformation of Nesses Birthday Crisis"

✌️🥰
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay.gif
snoopy2.gif

Good job and congratulations!!
egypt.gif

Latest posts

Back