Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another rainy day starting at 40F.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Got my blood work done and everything is normal, so looks like changing from Hyzar to Cozar was a good thang.

A dead 12V house battery in the EV yesterday morning. Not the main 90V battery, but the 12V battery running the controls. I charged it up and it worked fine, but I ordered a replacement 40A EV charger, which is due today. It will give me something to use while I have the old one repaired and a spare for any further charger failures.

As they are expensive, maybe something to hock in desperate times to buy eggs...................................

Try outliving them. It worked for both of mine.
You have realized The Secret Joy Of Old. Welcome and Joy to you, Brother.

For it is written: "Yea! Know ye the truth that sexual pleasure is transitory; gluttonous gratification certainly passes -- but the recurring Joy of knowing someone who wronged you is most ricky-tick dead... trumps them all!"

It's TJ he has pain ever ware. Back, knees etc. He was a roofer by trade. Did a number on his body plus he fell through a roof once. Would love to make something for his pain. He makes me hurt.
I would try a topical. Do you have any high CBD strains in your garden?

also: 9.5.1 Holy Anointing Oil - GrayWolf's Lair
Morning Graywolf🤗 and all Misfits going to be getting ready for a doctor's appointment today. Have fun.
Good morning Ness! Good luck at the doctors!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

It's TJ he has pain ever ware. Back, knees etc. He was a roofer by trade. Did a number on his body plus he fell through a roof once. Would love to make something for his pain. He makes me hurt.
I have a friend Vin who is 67 and a roofer his whole life
he is crippled ,needs new shoulders bad knees ,sad

Latest posts

Back