Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One More LOL
1678921014796.png

Nice looking flowers Labby. I thought you were on the Cabana like Big. I can tell you have been around the block though.

Been at it for a while alright. Grew my first buds in '78 under a bunch of T-12 shop lights in 5gal pails of dried sheep shit and farm dirt from my father-in-law's farm near Red Deer north of Calgary, Alberta where we lived.

Then small grows on and off over the years until we moved up here to northern Alberta in '01 with 6 hash plant clones and there hasn't been a day since that there isn't at least a few pot plants under my roof.

Did about 50 DWC tubs since '01 but a few years ago started migrating to growing in pots of ProMix HP with hydro nutes and now mixing the HP with various organics and fumbling my way thru that.

Lots of sativas and now mostly indica dominants and CBD plants. Pollen chucking all along and now getting into breeding and making fem seeds with STS.

Grew out of my stoner days but still like a buzz. It's mostly medical goals for me now and branching off into medical mushrooms. Not so much the magic ones.

I still don't know what the Cabana thing is. :)

peace.gif

Wow took me 30 minutes to catch up on this thread. Now I forgot what I read.

Congrats on the harvest Subbie. Sounds like killer weed.

Nice looking flowers Labby. I thought you were on the Cabana like Big. I can tell you have been around the block though.

I am pretty sure the LabRat at the Cabana has passed away

Been at it for a while alright. Grew my first buds in '78 under a bunch of T-12 shop lights in 5gal pails of dried sheep shit and farm dirt from my father-in-law's farm near Red Deer north of Calgary, Alberta where we lived.

Then small grows on and off over the years until we moved up here to northern Alberta in '01 with 6 hash plant clones and there hasn't been a day since that there isn't at least a few pot plants under my roof.

Did about 50 DWC tubs since '01 but a few years ago started migrating to growing in pots of ProMix HP with hydro nutes and now mixing the HP with various organics and fumbling my way thru that.

Lots of sativas and now mostly indica dominants and CBD plants. Pollen chucking all along and now getting into breeding and making fem seeds with STS.

Grew out of my stoner days but still like a buzz. It's mostly medical goals for me now and branching off into medical mushrooms. Not so much the magic ones.

I still don't know what the Cabana thing is. :)

View attachment 322215
Then you have a twin...same name... same avatar

That is why a chubby women is a good one
They do not wrinkle
They roll
We used to call Redskin's girlfriend little Annie White Crack. She was a little bitty thing and she liked to get an all over tan. Only spot that wasn't tan was the crack of her arse. I told her she outta try wedging some toothpicks in it so it could get more sun. She declined.

Sunshine is an essential part of my life. I still pay for my early abuse of it now but I still require my share plus a little extra. I no longer live in an area where my neighbors would appreciate my nude sunbathing as the naked gardening went over like a lead balloon. 🤣
As long as you receive sunlight, you are golden. There are optimal times and recommendations, but I just believe that at some point every day, one should bask one's face in the sun.

For myself, I require hours of full body in the sun almost every day to heal my body and mind.

sure did, he didn't post much, same with subbie...Tommy went to visit with subcool and brought back some beans for us to play with...sure do miss Tommy...we were beyond tight...Dutch and I did the eulogy for him...

Latest posts

Back