Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you have a twin...same name... same avatar

I was adopted so who knows but I've used LabRat since I went back to school at age 33 in '87 for 3 years to get a diploma in environmental chemistry. Got my first computer with a 300baud modem and started hanging out on BBSs dealing with environmental issues so the nym seemed to fit. :)

Used to be known as Captain Cannabus back in my younger days before I knew how to spell cannabis. Got mom to teach me a little embroidery and did a bunch of stuff to my jean jacket.

CaptCannabis04.jpg

Fat lot of good the diploma did me. Wasn't making any money working in labs so went back to driving trucks and ended my working life pounding down the ice roads in the bush running Super-B oil tankers all over the north. Don't miss that one little bit.

☮️

Hahaha. Sorry bro I’m washing right now. Just learning about them PGRs. I buy weed now and then that looks like it. I’ll try and post a pic later it looks suspicious to me. Shaved real close like yours with red hairs. Those are beautiful buds nice colors too
This is the weed I’m talking about. Not rock hard but clean shaven looking. I think maybe PGR.
BAFD5CF7-0D95-4A51-8734-32879D4C9649.jpeg

Thanks Big. Seems like an interesting way to grow.

and it works!

I’ve done side by side with dirt , indoors , the Perlite Hempy buckets out performed the dirt by 25-50%

sorry for the crappy photo..I have a ton on my PC but it crashed a long time ago and I have not recovered my pics yet

most plants are in 5 gal buckets but I also used 17 gal white totes

i used the tote lids for drain pans

E462850D-6E17-443E-8272-623E289AA8D5.jpeg

Latest posts

Back