Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea @pute. Anybody know of a dollar tree version of where or a sound substitute dewar can be found? Wanting to try to some liquid nitrogen experiments with my little clone without 🏃‍♂️ into the comptroller. The carbon based partner has better plans with our money (and probably more sound if I am honest with myself). Regardless of my outside interference I am hell bent on it. Sound reasoning and unsound humor is greatly appreciated.

Good idea @pute. Anybody know of a dollar tree version of where or a sound substitute dewar can be found? Wanting to try to some liquid nitrogen experiments with my little clone without 🏃‍♂️ into the comptroller. The carbon based partner has better plans with our money (and probably more sound if I am honest with myself). Regardless of my outside interference I am hell bent on it. Sound reasoning and unsound humor is greatly appreciated.
20230317_170027.jpg

Initial idea.

Back from Beer Day/St. Patty's Day. What a wonderful time. Good friends, good beer, and good times. Not a single discouraging word heard all afternoon. Nothing but friendship and comrody. I'd go way past the legal BAC, but I timed the last two shots for the end of the night and a five minute trip home.
Ass is in bed, seatbelt on, and spooky shit on the tube. Great night. Hope the Old Hen brushes her teeth after eating that corned beef and cabbage. I hate cabbage. Won't tell you what the smell reminds me of in polite company.

Back from Beer Day/St. Patty's Day. What a wonderful time. Good friends, good beer, and good times. Not a single discouraging word heard all afternoon. Nothing but friendship and comrody. I'd go way past the legal BAC, but I timed the last two shots for the end of the night and a five minute trip home.
Ass is in bed, seatbelt on, and spooky shit on the tube. Great night. Hope the Old Hen brushes her teeth after eating that corned beef and cabbage. I hate cabbage. Won't tell you what the smell reminds me of in polite company.
Sounds like you had a fun day
You are a well like and all around good guy
Dont ever change
Erin went braless

I prefer prone position. But each to their own.
Glad you had a good time man. Hopefully you got a good support system bud. Have fun don't hurt knoweone.

My new/used receiver arrived and is now all installed.

I also added some equipment to the top of the speakers, to make it more difficult for Melissa to reach the top of the speakers and the fireplace mantle.

View attachment 322421
She’s probably already made a comfortable spot on that turntable 🤣🤣🤣

Damm,I have seen less complicated stuff on a SpaceX rocket when I wired the tail lites...

I want 3 different take-offs for water. First just before the UV that will go to the plants. the 2nd one after the UV and before the calcite filter so minerals won't plug up my BUNN coffee maker that's never seen anything but RO water and the last after the calcite filter that 'polishes' the water for drinking and adds some minerals back.

I'm working with dugout water that we filter down to 5µ now and it still leaves a fine sediment in the bottom of a 5gal pail left to settle overnight so 10X finer filtering down to 0.5µ should get longer life out of the 75gal/day RO membrane filter.

Me out in my belly-boat cleaning the screen on the end of the intake line before that ice in the background makes it hard to get around out there.

DugoutFix.JPG

Had to borrow the neighbour's boat this time to get the new airstone installed. Hurt my back knocking down deadfalls and was a couple months before I felt up to doing this kind of stuff so the ice was well-developed. Then was feeling like crap for a week and damn near sank the boat but it was tied to a tree at the shore so wouldn't have been a big deal to get it out. I tipped it over tossing my dog out after a few shots of rum a few years back and rescued it with the belly boat.

AirDiffuser03x.jpg

Fun on the farm. :)

☮️

Gooode Satyrday morning brothers and sisters! A partly cloudy day starting at 40F and the third day in a row where the temperature reaches 60F+.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPS delivered my receiver yesterday and I finished setting up the home theater. The subwoofer is now back online, and the sounds are great.

Our traditional St. Paddies corn beef and cabbage dinner and a great brisket this year.

Latest posts

Back