Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaker theft and trunks full of teenagers was their worst issues that I remember.

I never got lucky in one, but refined my kissing techniques in such an establishment. I have forgotten most of the girls names, but remember that it was in a 58 Yeoman Chevy wagon, 261 in/cu inline six, with three speed manual on the column, with bench seats..
You never farged at the drive in???? Are you a Catholic Priest? Was years before I did it in a bed...my cars were known as the farg mobile....

FB_IMG_1679156469205.jpg

You never farged at the drive in???? Are you a Catholic Priest? Was years before I did it in a bed...my cars were known as the farg mobile....
I certainly tried my best, just never got lucky at a drive-in during high school. After high school I preferred her or my bed.
^^^^^^^^ Graywolf has a party going on today ans there will be all kinds of debauchery

a good day indeed!
Dabs, gummies, shrooms, buttons, and white lightening supplied, as well as Crisco, and rolled plastic sheet, but bring something to add to the group punch bowl, as well as your own Vaseline and hand lotion.
Yes and now he has music all hooked up too. A party going down for sure 😜
Ah found mah music collection from the 70's and can shake the walls and rattle the windows with five 10" speakers surround sound, plus a 12" subwoofer. I noticed some Joan Baez, Gordon Lightfoot, and Simon & Garfunkle 8 tracks.

It's a mishmash of different components, but the surround sound receiver is a Denon AVR-2803 and the speakers JBL.
Nice. I bought a nice Onkyo home theater system back in '17, best sounding system I've ever owned. Purchased the receiver and speakers separately though, made sure to get speakers that were rated for more than the receiver can put out. The clarity is incredible, I've heard so much stuff in songs that I had never picked up before.
Seems kind of strange that I was able to get the whole thing cheaper that way than just buying a complete system, especially given the better speakers.

☠️

Last edited:
Nice. I bought a nice Onkyo home theater system back in '17, best sounding system I've ever owned. Purchased the receiver and speakers separately though, made sure to get speakers that were rated for more than the receiver can put out. The clarity is incredible, I've heard so much stuff in songs that I had never picked up before.
Seems kind of strange that I was able to get the whole thing cheaper that way than just buying a complete system, especially given the better speakers.
I've actually got a subwoofer seat shaker, but have never installed it.

seat shaker.jpg

I certainly tried my best, just never got lucky at a drive-in during high school. After high school I preferred her or my bed.

Dabs, gummies, shrooms, buttons, and white lightening supplied, as well as Crisco, and rolled plastic sheet, but bring something to add to the group punch bowl, as well as your own Vaseline and hand lotion.
Crisco? How droll. Blue Bonnet margarine for the win. Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on it.

Latest posts

Back