Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly tried my best, just never got lucky at a drive-in during high school. After high school I preferred her or my bed.

Dabs, gummies, shrooms, buttons, and white lightening supplied, as well as Crisco, and rolled plastic sheet, but bring something to add to the group punch bowl, as well as your own Vaseline and hand lotion.

Ah found mah music collection from the 70's and can shake the walls and rattle the windows with five 10" speakers surround sound, plus a 12" subwoofer. I noticed some Joan Baez, Gordon Lightfoot, and Simon & Garfunkle 8 tracks.
Ooooo Simon and Garfunkel hold me back 😜

I have an 18 inch subwoofer in my living room Soundsystem and Apocalypse now was one of my favorites for the sound alone. When Robert Duvall came flying over playing Wagner, the house rattled…

Last edited:
Bbq ribs

good stuff

F77FBA4C-B693-47B1-8D1D-A08C14763C6E.jpeg

E39A8703-C136-40F6-9FF4-CE7BFE754013.jpeg

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

An overcast day, starting at 45F and finishing with showers in the evening, but no festivities planned.

No relief from the sharp stabbing pain between my shoulder blades, sooo may have to go in and find out what is going on....................
gramps.gif
kendo2.gif

Latest posts

Back