Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

An overcast day, starting at 45F and finishing with showers in the evening, but no festivities planned.

No relief from the sharp stabbing pain between my shoulder blades, sooo may have to go in and find out what is going on....................
gramps.gif
kendo2.gif
Sorry you have shoulder pain this morning. Couldn’t have helped moving all that equipment yesterday. Feel better soon 💕

Good morning everyone. Today is a day for long hugs as my SILs celebration of life is at 2:00. It’s sounds like it’s going to be a big shindig held at the same beautiful hotel on the beach they were married at. I hope it’s semi happy with friends and family and I can keep my tears at bay. Hope everyone has A Beautiful day 💕

Good morning everyone. Today is a day for long hugs as my SILs celebration of life is at 2:00. It’s sounds like it’s going to be a big shindig held at the same beautiful hotel on the beach they were married at. I hope it’s semi happy with friends and family and I can keep my tears at bay. Hope everyone has A Beautiful day 💕
You take all of us with you ....

Have fun Subbie.

Latest posts

Back