Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be your first customer. I’ve been trying to get a real tumbleweed from anyone that goes to tumbleweed land. They will bring me a rock as I always ask for that but no tumbleweeds yet 🤣
Oh dear. I remember them damn' tumbleweeds piled up ten feet high on a barbed wire fence.
1679310008387.png

You never farged at the drive in???? Are you a Catholic Priest? Was years before I did it in a bed...my cars were known as the farg mobile....
One GI in our outfit was very proud of the starred crack in the passenger side of the windshield of his Crosley.

It was caused by his date's garter belt busting during coitus in the drive-in.

Morning Misfits. Another Moanday. I will be trimming this morning and get a walk in later. Today is the first day of Spring. You wouldn't know it by looking outside. Cloudy and 33°! Supposed to be an unsettled week. Cold all winter and looks like a wet and stormy spring.

here is a link to check the health of your bank in this time of a banking crisis…

my bank had an A++ rating with 600 million in assets….that would be all the big ranch and farm owners out here….them feckers are rich

https://www.depositaccounts.com/
Thanks Big. My bank has a B plus rating.....hmmm. Scary times.

Latest posts

Back