Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned out the pharmacy closet to try and find more jars for my upcoming grow drying. Ended up putting a few different strains in ziplocks for the rolling tray. We just fired up one of the dosidos Marleys he rolled. Get ready for talk talk. I haven’t smoked this one in a while but I call it my talk talk weed. A good tasting weed that makes you do crazy stuff like count things unnecessarily and have a deep conversation about random thoughts…

Our personal bank accounts are with Bank of America, which is still rated A.
Lordy I hate B of A. I guess it's my fault initially. Around time of second marriage, after all the required crap was purchased Bubba spent about 30k. B of A Contacts me with the idea to combine that debt, at a permanent fixed rate that was quite favorable.

One day I received a letter basically telling me it was going to change to variable rates!

I drafted a masterpiece, sent it off. I will be dipped in sheit if they didn't reverse their decision and keep it fixed. I paid every last nickel of that debt.

That said, they are A rated. So is US Bank.
Don't get me started on them! I'm hell on banks and dry cleaners.

Bubba

Lordy I hate B of A. I guess it's my fault initially. Around time of second marriage, after all the required crap was purchased Bubba spent about 30k. B of A Contacts me with the idea to combine that debt, at a permanent fixed rate that was quite favorable.

One day I received a letter basically telling me it was going to change to variable rates!

I drafted a masterpiece, sent it off. I will be dipped in sheit if they didn't reverse their decision and keep it fixed. I paid every last nickel of that debt.

That said, they are A rated. So is US Bank.
Don't get me started on them! I'm hell on banks and dry cleaners.

Bubba
I've had a hard time with banks as well. Well's Fargo bought my original bank and I dropped them due to them billing me for services I didn't order or agree to and when a counter check was cashed against my account that could have only been a Well's Fargo employee due to circumstances.

Key Bank and Umqua Bank both canceled my Skunk Pharm Research and WolfWurx accounts once they realized they were cannabis related and M Bank canceled them due to increased federal regulation pressure. We ended up mostly dealing with cash, sometimes by the shoebox full.

BOA has been professional with us and is where I established our letter of credit before I retired. Now that we have less cash flow in retirement, we would have a hard time qualifying for the same amount and low interest rates anywhere else. While we haven't needed it yet, property ownership exposes us to significant deductible liabilities in case of disasters like earthquakes.

Good morning and hugz all around ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Mostly cloudy morning starting at 38F, but a gorgeous 58F afternoon predicted.

Hee, hee, hee, and an empty calendar for fun and games....................

Cleaned out the pharmacy closet to try and find more jars for my upcoming grow drying. Ended up putting a few different strains in ziplocks for the rolling tray. We just fired up one of the dosidos Marleys he rolled. Get ready for talk talk. I haven’t smoked this one in a while but I call it my talk talk weed. A good tasting weed that makes you do crazy stuff like count things unnecessarily and have a deep conversation about random thoughts…
Gawd luv yer bones, my dear. I tend to get perissologian instead of concinnous when I fly in the early moanin'.

Now: Whassa "dosidos"? Ain't no square dance.

Latest posts

Back