Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for my chores then a picture show I hope.
tenor.gif

Okay, then how about this-- I have been studying various "optimal health" websites. They disparage cannabis use. I call bullshit. I am all for living a healthy lifestyle. However, I know firsthand the benefits of smoking pot.

For many, many years, smoking marijuana was a ritual part of life for my late hubs and me. It was a beautiful part of our day. We started our day with a smoke and then went out to conquer the day in our landscaping business. We were animals.

Now I am lost.

Merry Fried day brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

More rain today, starting at 36F, with snow above 500 feet. Flakes on the valley floor, but none sticking.

The Blink doorbell camera gifted to me by my daughter no longer works, so I took it down. Seriously unimpressed by their camera systems in general.

Some more root rot on my Lophophora Williamsi, so will trim some more, wash with hydrogen peroxide, and repot.

I have been up since 5:30. Ole Brown Thumb woke up about the same time.
It’s my day off, she has to go to work, well, she walks to her office in a spare bedroom, and logs into her computer.
Of course, with it raining all day today, I will be trapped in the house where she is gonna utilize me as a gofer all day.
She doesn’t have to be at work until 9:00, so we have been watching tv, drinking coffee, and a toke or 6.
I rolled a 50/50 Gelato Widow last night, and sprung it on her this morning.
I could tell by the coughing fit, produced by her first hit, that I was busted.
“What is this?!”
I tried to convince her it was Gelato, she called **.
I said, “Well, there is Gelato in it.
I fessed up and told her it was 50/50 Gelato/Widow.
She called me dirty names and tried to give me a titty twister.
I got scared and told her it was all @SubmarineGirl ‘s idea.

Latest posts

Back