Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100caba20fae06841e5b0ff0782367fe.jpg

Last edited:
What's up, Islanders? Got busier than a cat covering up excrement. Got the new designated curio cabinet cleaned up, new LED bulbs in it, and about 75% of my Buck knife collection. Whew. I'm ready for a shower and a beer, in that order.

What's up, Islanders? Got busier than a cat covering up excrement. Got the new designated curio cabinet cleaned up, new LED bulbs in it, and about 75% of my Buck knife collection. Whew. I'm ready for a shower and a beer, in that order.
Thats a pic I want to see
The Knives not the sword

Gooode morning Island denizens! Please start the day on an upbeat note and hug the person or pup that you wake up next to and smoke/dab um if ya got up.

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
c1.gif
volcano.gif
animbong.gif

Some heavy wet snow in the valley yesterday, with none of it sticking and some more predicted today, along with more rain.

Grayfox got another of her pre-op doctors' appointments out of the way yesterday and has started her five-day prep for her knee replacement Wednesday.

I trimmed more rot from the roots of my Lophophora Williamsii, bathed the roots in hydrogen peroxide, and repotted her.

A baby shower today for Grayfox's great grandaughter. Both firsts! We got a cute card notifying us that said, "Only the best grandparents get to be great grandparents."

Wyatt Earp was born on March 19, 1848 in Monmouth, Illinois.
He was 33 at the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral in Tombstone, Arizona.
In 1907 famed lawman Bat Masterson said of him "Wyatt Earp was one of the few men I knew in the West in the early days whom I regarded as absolutely destitute of physical fear.”

View attachment 323044
looks a little like Big ...just saying..
Good Morning all....42 and cloudy

Love the taste and smell of finger hash.
You can collect a lot of finger hash off a fresh plant at harvest by rubbing down the whole plant with latex gloves on,,then put the gloves in the freezer. Let them freeze and then take the hash off the gloves. Can't remember where I read that they do that and then throw the plant away because they have taken so much of the trichomes off to make hash. It's just another way to make hash.

Latest posts

Back