Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
running naked through the flowering cannabis plants?
those hands… they definitely did a full rub down of their plants. This is no trimming fingers. Wow
It adds additional levels of enjoyment both watching and scraping..............
Grayfox knee operation will go just fine. Hopefully she will feel not pain when it is over. I had two knees done and the left had not pain when it was finished.

Baby shower for great granddaughter. That means Grayfox will be a great great grandmother. Thats wonderful.

Hopefully this will be the last of the snow for you Graywolf. We have three rainy days to look forward to. Hum Bug

Have a wonderful day.
Thanks, I'm pretty sure Grayfox will do OK! I've had both of mine done as well and didn't have any issues.

Actually, just a great granddaughter, but it has three generation of family wimmin folk all giggly and knitting things. At our ages, it is unlikely that we will see the next generation.

Thank you, wishing you have a wonderful day as well.
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

It adds additional levels of enjoyment both watching and scraping..............

Thanks, I'm pretty sure Grayfox will do OK! I've had both of mine done as well and didn't have any issues.

Actually, just a great granddaughter, but it has three generation of family wimmin folk all giggly and knitting things. At our ages, it is unlikely that we will see the next generation.

Thank you, wishing you have a wonderful day as well.View attachment 323164View attachment 323164
Can not ask for any better.....

Good morning masterful brothers and pulchritudinous sister women!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Clouds and rain today, starting at 36F.

An interesting drive yesterday, trying to find the place in Battleground, WA where our granddaughter was having her baby shower. The GPS was unable to find the address while in Portland, and the map directions Grayfox downloaded were wrong, but fortunately by the time we were thoroughly lost in Battleground, the GPS was suddenly able to find it.

The baby shower went well, and I was amazed at how huge our petite little granddaughter has gotten............. Amazing that she can stand without falling face forward.

Good morning…it is a cool 22 here

one of the fun things we looked forward to as kids when we went on a road trip was when we stopped at a gas station and picked up some free maps!

free maps!

ice cold water next to the pop machine!

free air for the tires…..windshield was washed , oil was checked , what great service

now i have to check my own oil and good luck even finding an air pump that doesnt cost $1.00 for 3 seconds of air

and maps are now obsolete , along with a lot of other things that were considered common courtesy

Good morning folks. You grouchy this morning big? Just cause they don’t give out free maps and air anymore? You really wouldn’t want them checking your oil and washing your windshield these days anyway They couldn’t find the oil stick and would use the greasy rag on your windshield. 😁. Let’s have a cup and a hooter
D6BF18A3-01E6-4331-B4D6-B9A734DB2F2E.gif

I remember when you could get an Atlas map.
Yeah and self service became the norm kinda like fking self checkout in all the fking stores. Mother fkers don't give you any discounts for doing their god damn job.😡
Now for the good news. We woke up.😁

I remember when you could get an Atlas map.
Yeah and self service became the norm kinda like fking self checkout in all the fking stores. Mother fkers don't give you any discounts for doing their god damn job.😡
Now for the good news. We woke up.😁
I use to carry an atlas map as well as a whole back glovebox full of maps in my truck. Just recently got rid of them since I haven’t used them in years. I’m really addicted to my phone and have become an idiot anymore without my electronic friend telling me every move to make. I remember as a kid following along the map when we went on a trip. We would also stop at the rest areas and got free information of all the areas we passed thru. They still give maps and stuff at the boarder town rest areas. I have become a sheep in the electronic world and need to not be so dependent on my phone. Occasionally my phone doesn’t work when I’m on the road and I have a slight panic attack when I realize I have to think for myself. 😜

Latest posts

Back