Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning masterful brothers and pulchritudinous sister women!
You're not allowed to play with Walter anymore
one of the fun things we looked forward to as kids when we went on a road trip was when we stopped at a gas station and picked up some free maps!

free maps!

ice cold water next to the pop machine!

free air for the tires…..windshield was washed , oil was checked , what great service

now i have to check my own oil and good luck even finding an air pump that doesnt cost $1.00 for 3 seconds of air

and maps are now obsolete , along with a lot of other things that were considered common courtesy
Still have free air at the closest station to me. Water is free, but ya gotta pay a buck for the bottle. :)
I remember when you could get an Atlas map.
Yeah and self service became the norm kinda like fking self checkout in all the fking stores. Mother fkers don't give you any discounts for doing their god damn job.😡
Now for the good news. We woke up.😁
I always used to check my oil before I went to the full service stations when I was a kid. Never failed for them to tell me I was half a quart short. They got paid commissions on the oil sales.
I liked the maps, but I like the GPS on the phone better. Don't have to worry about keeping my eyes on the road or pulling over for a safe place to look at the paper map.

You're not allowed to play with Walter anymore

Still have free air at the closest station to me. Water is free, but ya gotta pay a buck for the bottle. :)

I always used to check my oil before I went to the full service stations when I was a kid. Never failed for them to tell me I was half a quart short. They got paid commissions on the oil sales.
I liked the maps, but I like the GPS on the phone better. Don't have to worry about keeping my eyes on the road or pulling over for a safe place to look at the paper map.

we loved those times we pulled off the road so pops could check the map or mom would make us all a sammich

0411D1C7-79FB-4515-A7D2-FD327A3E0A61.jpeg

143C1967-C146-4815-8FF9-5443C92A6398.jpeg

A697DEA7-DBA1-470B-954B-F18B842506FC.jpeg

Not much going on on the Ranch today and Mrs Pute is still a bit under the weather so I decided to press some kief I processed a couple of weeks ago. 72 gr.

View attachment 323254

i would love to hit that

we made some honey oil and are enjouy some dabs of Ultimate OG which is basically some serious Snoop Dawg Kush lol

C1EDBD47-E18B-4EF2-A1FF-EEDBDE51B5E5.jpeg

Ok, done pressing, packaging and storing kief. What I processed today plus what I had from before gives me enough where I won't be doing this again for a long time.

I use a hand press to make kief patties

IMG_20230326_122449126.jpg

Nest I package the patties in plastic little baggies.

IMG_20230326_125616603.jpg

And finally in sealed jars for storage.

IMG_20230326_125749105.jpg

All in a days work.

Ok, done pressing, packaging and storing kief. What I processed today plus what I had from before gives me enough where I won't be doing this again for a long time.

View attachment 323268

View attachment 323269

View attachment 323270

All in a days work.
Gots me a press and I took one patty on a cruise ship .
I when needed compressed the shit out of clean flower too .

View attachment 323268

View attachment 323269

View attachment 323270

All in a days work.
I Love the way you incorporated the ISO bottle to give it a very Modern abstract look
Very Nice.
Do you plan to have Prints made and sell any copies?

I Love the way you incorporated the ISO bottle to give it a very Modern abstract look
Very Nice.
Do you plan to have Prints made and sell any copies?
You are now my General Sales Manager. Don't forget 10% for the Big Guy.

You are now my General Sales Manager. Don't forget 10% for the Big Guy.
Question
When you compact you discs down you only slightly press them into biscuits and not power press correct. The 1st time I made some I Hulked out on the press and when dried I could not break them apart without a hammer LOL

Latest posts

Back