Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are the thornless too.
No actually this is the first time I pruned them back. I cut the tops off back to about 8ft. Now I have lots of little limbs trying to form. I won't get as many blackberries as I did last year but that's okay. The vines were getting out of hand.
Now I've got them back under control.
And yes they drop berries and the next thing you know you have another vine coming out of the ground.😁

I haven’t been keeping an eye on it. Most of the vines took off getting long enough to hit the ground and root another plant. Some again and again. I’ve never seen such an aggressive plant. Mr Subbie is gonna be pissed when it goes crazy on that fence I let it go on.😂

I haven’t been keeping an eye on it. Most of the vines took off getting long enough to hit the ground and root another plant. Some again and again. I’ve never seen such an aggressive plant. Mr Subbie is gonna be pissed when it goes crazy on that fence I let it go on.😂
Train them to grow up a trellis.

Right now the trellis is the back fence covering about 15 ft of it I planted them every few feet and ran the vines through the fence. I have no trellis but that would have been a good idea when I planted them 😂
the fence has rabbit wire attached to it. I weaved it thru the wire to hold it up.
5D275AC1-5FF5-4993-AFB2-00E553419CDA.jpeg

The good ole days when men were men and women were women. When you didn't have to guess what you were dating.
And of course when the women were riding in the back while you talked about what girls you were picking up later that night.

😂😂😂

FB_IMG_1680034309619.jpg

That’s what we had last night. You gonna make some corn bread too?
I love homemade cornbread. Once a month in the winter 😁

Right now the trellis is the back fence covering about 15 ft of it I planted them every few feet and ran the vines through the fence. I have no trellis but that would have been a good idea when I planted them 😂
the fence has rabbit wire attached to it. I weaved it thru the wire to hold it up. View attachment 323434
Haha. Pictures in 4 months.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy but dry today, starting at 36F.

Grayfox's knee replacement surgery this morning and the housekeepers are due to swab out the place. I already have my messes picked up and will take Miss Layla out early for her first morning walk and delay her second until when we return from the hospital. With Grayfox on crutches, I will also have to pick up her walk schedule, so add two more this afternoon and evening.

Assuming the role of chief cook and bottle washer, I shopped for groceries yesterday, and I will start a big pot of my infamous 5X5 chili and parasite purge to die for/of, as well as big pots of bean with ham hock, and split pea and ham soup.

Latest posts

Back