Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I’m just not angry enough yet. I hope I never get angry enough to fly my flag upside down but it is a peaceful protest and very understandable and definitely gets my attention when I see it so hopefully it’s working, it’s just not my gig…
let's all hope it never comes to that subbie, I got steamed 2 years ago and have been flying it that way since...

Good morning folks. Up again this morning to do the field trip with my granddaughter's 3rd grade class to botanical gardens. lets hope these kids are not as rambunctious as my granddaughter is 😂 and I don’t loose any of them in the mix.
catching a little buzz before the event. Y’all have a swell day 😁

Morning Misfits. It's Friday. Trying to get my ass up. Hope everyone has a good day. I'm going to try and be as positive as I can.
1st positive is no work tomorrow. I'll start there.
I’m sure most of us are trying to be positive today. My advice is don’t turn on the tv this morning…
hope your day is a good one. No work tomorrow is a start for sure. 🥰

I think you are right. And even keeps some door to door sales people away. I don’t have a Brandon flag but I do have a nice flag pole that we take care of.

View attachment 323555
Yup. You would, sojer. 👩‍✈️

A note: Flag Code protocol sez if you leave the flag up alla time, it should be lit at night. This is the rig I have -- It is as bright as a street light. (Amazon) It turns on and off all by hisself.
1680205947642.png

Deluxe Flag Pole Light Solar Powered - 1300 Lumen Solar Light for Flagpole - Light Up American Flag Outdoor with Solar Flag Pole Light from Dusk to Dawn for 12+ Hours - 100% Coverage Silver Flag Light​

Visit the Deneve Store
4.5 out of 5 stars 14,108 ratings
$31.99

Late PS from the Deneve Website:
  • Perfect Gift for Veterans and Patriots - Battery capacity of 6600mAh vs 3000mAh holds 50% more charge! Lights stay brighter for longer. A Deneve flagpole solar light is the perfect gift for any husband, father, brother, son or daughter who bleeds red, white and blue.
  • Supports the Semper Fi Fund - Honor the sacrifices of veterans and active-duty service members with a light up American flag for outdoors. Deneve proudly salutes and supports our wounded warriors since 2013 with a portion of proceeds donated to the Semper Fi Fund.

A note: Flag Code protocol sez if you leave the flag up alla time, it should be lit at night. This is the rig I have -- It is as bright as a street light. (Amazon) It turns on and off all by hisself.
View attachment 323559

Deluxe Flag Pole Light Solar Powered - 1300 Lumen Solar Light for Flagpole - Light Up American Flag Outdoor with Solar Flag Pole Light from Dusk to Dawn for 12+ Hours - 100% Coverage Silver Flag Light​

Visit the Deneve Store
$31.99

• Perfect Gift for Veterans and Patriots - Battery capacity of 6600mAh vs 3000mAh holds 50% more charge! Lights stay brighter for longer. A Deneve flagpole solar light is the perfect gift for any husband, father, brother, son or daughter who bleeds red, white and blue.
  • Supports the Semper Fi Fund - Honor the sacrifices of veterans and active-duty service members with a light up American flag for outdoors. Deneve proudly salutes and supports our wounded warriors since 2013 with a portion of proceeds donated to the Semper Fi Fund.

Yes we have a ground light that light it up at night. Solar and bright enough to see it

View attachment 323559

Visit the Deneve Store
$31.99

At least I know now when I see one upside down the meaning of it. I understand your disappointment boo but I couldn’t bear to flip mine upside down. I know too many men and women who have fought and died defending that flag not to mention the ones I don’t know. It would just feel so disrespectful for some reason not to have their permission before protesting in such a way for me anyway.
I do understand and respect your reasoning tho. After todays news, I’m sure I’ll see many more of them supporting your same cause. And I do agree that this country is in a world of shit. Just like you too think I’ll be around to see it fall completely down.
I just want to last long enough for the fight.

Just got a red laser and put it on my AK-47. <-- The reason: I showed Herself how she can now shoot accurately from the hip. She likes her new laser.

Latest posts

Back