Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure your plants will come back as Giant Marigolds , has something to do with hybrids
They are made from two different species of marigolds and only the two types will regenerate not the hybrid itself, So The Giant will not happen from the offspring seeds you have.
I could be wrong
The seeds are viable my friend. That's how I grew mine. If her marigolds drop seeds and they make it though the winter they will grow again. But it's much better to take the seeds yourself from the flowers once they start to die and dry to make sure you get good seeds and keep them safe.

The seeds are viable my friend. That's how I grew mine. If her marigolds drop seeds and they make it though the winter they will grow again. But it's much better to take the seeds yourself from the flowers once they start to die and dry to make sure you get good seeds and keep them safe.
I was talking about the breeding part with them being hybrids with different parents.

He was also a Monk
1680368943503.png

Well after taking my above ground pool down, it left nothing but sand. My granddaughter loves playing in the sand, and my Wife likes hanging out,, at what she calls the beach. She doesn't want another swimming pool. I was fking shocked..

yehaaaaaaaaaa. 🤠Just saved me a lot of money.

IMG_20230401_170103831.jpg
IMG_20230401_170054037.jpg

Latest posts

Back