Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the meds I am taking are what I have been taking for years, just changing the dosage...haven't seen my GP for over a year, I keep on getting appointments with a nurse...I am firing my GP after the next visit, I hired another at the USF medical college...my current doc hasn't a clue as to who I am and what my needs are...all they do is run tests that are never read or interpreted and bill the insurance company thru the nose...fuggem..

the meds I am taking are what I have been taking for years, just changing the dosage...haven't seen my GP for over a year, I keep on getting appointments with a nurse...I am firing my GP after the next visit, I hired another at the USF medical college...my current doc hasn't a clue as to who I am and what my needs are...all they do is run tests that are never read or interpreted and bill the insurance company thru the nose...fuggem..
Ha
My Doctor only sees me for the yearly exam, Breaks my balls and we part ways til next year
I too see the Nurse Practitioner myself every 4 months (well if I go), But My Gina is Good to me.
So I go back. The doctor has the personality of a flea and I told him that.

A real man will know how to wake her
1685315777147.png

I take a blood pressure medication that does give me fairly wide swings and I will address that with the doctor when I see him. The top number varies quite a bit but the lower number and my pulse is pretty steady throughout the week. Pute, I am dizzy all the dang time especially if I get up and move fast. I went down like a sack of potatoes last week, letting Ivan out at 4 AM.
It's the BP med. Dosage is to high. I've been through it. Not fun. Doctor and I adjusted it to work for me. Those numbers are too low and so is your HR.

Had the kids over yesterday and grilled hotdogs and hamburgers. Drank beer and watched my Granddaughter play in the pool and the sand. That beach thing I made has been great. We love hanging out there and so does my granddaughter. I transplanted a couple banana trees over there yesterday to make it more tropical.

126/75 HR 56. All this BP talk... I take 2 BP meds.....I am dialed in. Now if all the other things wrong would be as good as my BP.

Back actually feels pretty good today. This just might turn out to be a good day.

Happy Memorial Day. This is a day to remember the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice for us. Respect....

126/75 HR 56. All this BP talk... I take 2 BP meds.....I am dialed in. Now if all the other things wrong would be as good as my BP.

Back actually feels pretty good today. This just might turn out to be a good day.

Happy Memorial Day. This is a day to remember the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice for us. Respect....
Ever take it as soon as you wake up, and go sit down to have 1st cup?

Latest posts

Back