Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1685371499429.jpg

Whoodoggy. Ate my first burger off the grill. Yum. That maple wood really gives it a great taste and smell. Slap a piece of American cheese and some crunchy Cheetoes and mayo on it, smash it flat, and munch away. Only thing that would top it off is a large soft swirl chocolate ice cream cone.

Whoodoggy. Ate my first burger off the grill. Yum. That maple wood really gives it a great taste and smell. Slap a piece of American cheese and some crunchy Cheetoes and mayo on it, smash it flat, and munch away. Only thing that would top it off is a large soft swirl chocolate ice cream cone.
Have another

Had the kids over yesterday and grilled hotdogs and hamburgers. Drank beer and watched my Granddaughter play in the pool and the sand. That beach thing I made has been great. We love hanging out there and so does my granddaughter. I transplanted a couple banana trees over there yesterday to make it more tropical.
I think I remember your plan for a tweeny beach for the grandling. Hit the pic again. willya?

It's the BP med. Dosage is to high. I've been through it. Not fun. Doctor and I adjusted it to work for me. Those numbers are too low and so is your HR.
As a doctor's Daddy, I can attest to the BP med dosage effect if too high. The Fabled PC (my witch-wife) went through that cycle.

Weedie is spot on, @boo

Qut all heart meds over two months ago. 145/85 with a fresh nicotine pouch in my face. It's usually 126/72.
W.T.F. ARE YOU DOING??

Do you want a stroke? That is the likeliest result.

No glorious keel-over, just no control over half your body and all your bowels!!!

And then, you'd have a LOT of fun, remembering that wonderful nicotine pouch and how you fooled all those dumbfuck doctors by not taking the chemicals that your body needs but no longer creates.

Good morning Islanders!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
A partially cloudy day here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 70F.

An empty calendar and all the pieces are here, so it looks like a good day to work on getting my Auto Cad back up, if my webmaster is available.

Good morning Islanders!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
A partially cloudy day here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 70F.

An empty calendar and all the pieces are here, so it looks like a good day to work on getting my Auto Cad back up, if my webmaster is available.

what!?

an empty calendar and no debauchery!?

blasphemy!….sacrilegious too!

this may help you to snap out of it

hey , dont judge me , look at it as art

2900B34B-EC36-4942-8FB3-020B8FF7A406.jpeg

Latest posts

Back