Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not as pretty as I used to be, even though I had a couple reconstructive facial surgeries in 1999, to remove the worst scar tissue following having my chin reattached after a crash. My goatee mostly covers what is left, so I never completed the series.

I too would give up my dashing good looks if my back would quit tormenting me. The pretty young girls don't look at me anymore anyway............................
Yeah, I figure my modeling career dreams are done. ..

Bubba

IMG_1323.jpeg

Bubba
I actually did model for Cannon Studios in my early 20's, who sold pictures to magazines. It was pictures of my tastefully, though scantily clothed tender young body that they coveted, not my more distinguished than purdy face.

I also modeled for Complete Fencing by Albert Manley. I wear a mask for most of the pictures, but attached is one of me demonstrating situps with my legs folded under in seiza.

I started losing my musculature about 42 years ago, when I stopped competing in sports, and beat my body and face up all over having just too too much fun.

Attachments

• scan0005.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Bubba
I sliced my knee open when the cub I was working with dropped his end of a 8ga. 22' long steel stud. Went deep and wouldn't quit leaking, so they sent me to the local hospital. Ten stitches internal and twelve on the outside. The doc told me that it was gonna leave a scar. I told him I'd just wear my hemline a little lower.
I have seen Hippie420 do the same thing Bahahahhhhaaaa
Liar. I haven't worn underbunners since '67. Commando all the way.

Latest posts

Back