Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1685987382240.png

I actually did model for Cannon Studios in my early 20's, who sold pictures to magazines. It was pictures of my tastefully, though scantily clothed tender young body that they coveted, not my more distinguished than purdy face.

I also modeled for Complete Fencing by Albert Manley. I wear a mask for most of the pictures, but attached is one of me demonstrating situps with my legs folded under in seiza.

I started losing my musculature about 42 years ago, when I stopped competing in sports, and beat my body and face up all over having just too too much fun.
Thats nothing ! I was the number one model in the "Haystacks Calhoun" sportswear line--!
I quit when they stopped serving lunch.....:)

you have to click right on the watch it on face book printed line
And have a facebook accoun t
Rosty & @boo: I doan have no steenkeeng facepook.

But I can click on the lines in the middle and the vids will play.

But not all of them for some reason. The last one posted doan work.

Last edited:
I actually did model for Cannon Studios in my early 20's, who sold pictures to magazines. It was pictures of my tastefully, though scantily clothed tender young body that they coveted, not my more distinguished than purdy face.

I also modeled for Complete Fencing by Albert Manley. I wear a mask for most of the pictures, but attached is one of me demonstrating situps with my legs folded under in seiza.

I started losing my musculature about 42 years ago, when I stopped competing in sports, and beat my body and face up all over having just too too much fun.
Gawd. That pic. It would pull my dickstrings out. And my 40% metal knee would ex-fargin-plode.

Last edited:
Gawd. That pic. It would pull my dickstrings out. And my 40% metal knee would ex-fargin-plode.
I can't sit seiza or do seiza situps with my two replacement knees anymore either brother.

Happy Tuesday brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Yet another double gorgeous day, starting at 55F and predicted to reach 90F.

The second time is a charm and I received the aluminum flat bar that I ordered, so finished installing the basement stair railing. Screwing the flanges to the flat bar and anchoring the fat bar, allowed me to use a 3/8 masonry bit and I got all but one anchor hole drilled without hitting rebar. A couple punts, after discovering that the bin of screws and nuts at the hardware store was mixed and some of the nuts didn't fit the screws due to wrong thread count.

A clear calendar today, so will finish building my caged garden enclosure for the courtyard, to keep Melissa from eating my seedlings.

I have a smoking buddy who told me about a cbd oil in amazon ( New age premium hemp oil 1000 )
He took drops at night and he slept thru the night. I sleep like crap on my back to mt side which get numb.
I sleep all the way thru. My Honey has been taking it and has made filing in the office much much better.
I recommended it to 3 people and all have the same results .

Latest posts

Back