Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have too. I have a Wife. Plus id rather fish. I have always liked window shopping. I'm married not dead. My Mom's last husband before she passed was younger than me. They were married 20yrs. He died 3 yrs later.
18 to 80, blind, cripple, or crazy. I can appreciate the beauty of all of 'em.

it is dab time on the prairie where we put the high in the high plains

qwet

headband x Chem 91

1289A38E-CF6C-4B00-AB35-FD2399FBD2F9.jpeg

great news!
Yes was a relief as the one thing they said was the holes in his heart could affect his lungs and the little guy has been coughing and breathing hard for a month. The doc gave him a round of steroids and then antibiotics and it didn’t seem to help. I thought it may have side effect of his heart condition. His cardiologist said today that one of three holes closed up and one is close to closed. She said he is fine and it should not effect him at all so good news!

Echocardiogram went great it hailed so bad on the way home I thought the wife’s suv was screwed but not a ding
You must live down the street from me. It hailed like a mother fker here yesterday late. Had me worried for awhile about my truck. Checked it and no dings thank goodness.
Glad you're Son is okay.

Merry Fried Day ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
lt2.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
dcat.gif
Another cloudy day here starting at 56F and predicted to soar to 64F in the heat of the day. It sprinkled some this morning and some chance it might do more.........

Two of the rental furnaces have been serviced for the year, with one requiring a new starting capacitor. After noting that they charged me $147 for it, I picked up a spare for $18, since we have four of the same model furnaces.

Hee, hee, hee, it was almost worth it to watch the young repairman's reaction to my tenants. One is old and unattractive and the other is a young Nordic fox, who was wearing yoga spandex pants and a sweatshirt, cut off just below her bra line, baring her midriff. Ummmmm, I did check and she was wearing a bra......................

Still waiting for my chicken wire fencing to be delivered, so looks like an empty calendar for the day, suggesting wanton debauchery for the day's festivities.

Latest posts

Back