Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Morning. Was thinking about staining my deck today but more rain will put that off for another day. Supposed to get rain every day for awhile so this chore is on the back burner for now.

Truck is back from the shop and problem solved. Glad that didn't happen on my last fishing trip. That woulld have been a mess.

Gonna go outside and take a look around.

Morning. Was thinking about staining my deck today but more rain will put that off for another day. Supposed to get rain every day for awhile so this chore is on the back burner for now.

Truck is back from the shop and problem solved. Glad that didn't happen on my last fishing trip. That woulld have been a mess.

Gonna go outside and take a look around.
I think you need a new avatar
1686407554735.png

Thanks for the Ideas on the avatar Roster but I think I will keep the one I have used for years.

Just got back from my daily walk. Good thing to as big black clouds have moved in......AGAIN! Lake was crowded.....yer gonna get wet.

I have officially started my grow op back up. Was gonna stay shut down for the summer but conditions and times have changed. Gonna do both clones and seeds. I just went through all my seeds and can't decide what to do. I will keep some of the strains I have been growing along with One clone and two seed strains.

Hmmmmmmmmm this stain......that strain. All these decisions. It would be easy if one said HOLY GRAIL......

Thanks for the Ideas on the avatar Roster but I think I will keep the one I have used for years.

Just got back from my daily walk. Good thing to as big black clouds have moved in......AGAIN! Lake was crowded.....yer gonna get wet.

I have officially started my grow op back up. Was gonna stay shut down for the summer but conditions and times have changed. Gonna do both clones and seeds. I just went through all my seeds and can't decide what to do. I will keep some of the strains I have been growing along with One clone and two seed strains.

Hmmmmmmmmm this stain......that strain. All these decisions. It would be easy if one said HOLY GRAIL......
Glad to see you back at it again Pute 😊

Got in another 3.5 hours on the front lawn revamp. Old Hen came out and said, "I thought you weren't going to do this today." My only reply, "Yeah."

I'm done for the day. Back is NOT happy with me. I got a little relief last night, though. Came home with a belly full of beer, spotted a 'script for Hydroxyzine, read the words may cause drowsiness, alcohol increased effects, take one per day. All I needed to see. Chewed up two and washed the nasty things down with a glass of water, and within half an hour, the back pain started easing up. Half an hour later, I'm down and out. Slept like the dead.

I had quite the busy day today. I woke up to find a screw in a $500 tire on my truck so after getting that taken care of I bought a bunch of feed and took care of the animals and finished mowing the front five… I smoked a little snocaine while I was mowing the yard and it completely changed my attitude. I have decided I’m going to go out and buy myself a fishing pole because it’s been years since I’ve had one of my hands. I am surrounded by water and have a kayak so it doesn’t make any sense for me not to…

I left it up at the cabin along with my fly fishing pole subbie. I figured it was appropriate to keep both of them with the house because the house is on 1100 foot of water and is full of trout…

Latest posts

Back